“OMG”

Daddy's 10-13 Diner
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Richmond
Reviewed 26 October 2017

So good! The bacon was cooked perfect, the gravy was great, good service, the prices were right on, not hard to find... Waitstaff knew customers by name and talked to them like friends, you knew they were all regulars. This will become a regular stop for us too whenever we're in town.
They decorate for the holidays, too! The place was festive with Halloween decorations here and there. Our server told us that we should really check it out at Christmastime.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I went here one afternoon while I was in Richmond to work. VERY nice waitress. Super quick and yummy! My only complaint was the smoking section. I didn't even know that was a thing anymore! Food was very good and I didn't think I would eat the whole thing but I sure did! I overheard rumor of good dessert so I'll be trying that next time!

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I stopped here for supper before we had an event. I knew someone who lived in Richmond and asked where was a good place to eat. I am so glad that I took her advice. We sat down and wait staff was quick to come get our drink order and even quicker to bring our drinks to us and take our order. Food came and it was delicious. Saw they had lists of specials that looked very tasty and was ultimate comfort food. Would recommend this as a place to stop and eat.

1  Thank rollomom
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We've now enjoyed breakfast, lunch & dinner at this family-run diner 45 miles noetheast of Kansas City. Homemade bicuits & gravy were excellent yesterday as were the pancakes. Bacon was perfectly crisp. The coffee cup was filled regularly too, which I really appreciate! On earlier visits, my husband & I have enjoyed the fried chicken, breaded tenderloin sandwich, roast beef & mashed potatos & more. Haven't tried their pies, cakes or cobblers but folks say they are homemade & wonderful. The staff is very friendly & you can tell the owners are well known & liked in town! Prices are reasonable & portions are generous. A short scenic drive along the Missouri River from the Ameristar Casino!

1  Thank stuffmosley
Reviewed 6 April 2017

Tuesday is hamburger-steak-with-mashed-potatoes-and-gravy special day. Very nice portion and flavor. I also have had the tenderloin, which is huge, thick, and not greasy at all. Plus the cheese steak, which I would rate slightly above average. Friendly service. Nice place.