Homewood Suites St. Louis - Galleria
Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria(Richmond Heights)
US$169
US$125
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$130
Hotwire.com
US$133
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssmall kitchenfull kitchenwhole foodsliving roomst louisfree shuttlefitness centerhome away from homeking suitewashington universityconvenient locationeasy accessindoor poolgallerycvszooclayton
Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

I do like this hotel. It's close to the mall and lots of choices for eating or delivery. Be aware when booking as there are some non-suites at this location. I happened to pick one by mistake and unfortunately they were sold out so no hopes of changing. In addition to the room that I hated, I had the pleasure of a room facing the highway. It wasnt very loud as I was on pretty high floor. I do not need room service...as I clean my own things and I'm a bit OCD about my things being touched and moved around. On the day of check out, I happened to leave out for a bit. The do not disturb sign was on my door as I'm usually busy and as I said, I didn't need service. Guess what I found when I returned....a cleaned room. Ugh, this made me a bit ticked because I clearly had a sign on the door. The sign wasnt even on the door anymore. Thanks? Please dont enter if the DND sign is up unless it's an emergency and you're trying to save my life. If in doubt, check with the front desk before you enter. For this, I have to take away 1 star.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2015

Upon arrival at midnight we were warmly greeted and the check-in process was seamless. We were told that this hotel did not allow hotel parties which made us very happy! We didn't have to deal with loud people in the halls and were able to get a good night's sleep after a long drive. The suites are very comfortable and allow for people with different schedules to stay in the same room without interrupting anyone's sleep. A great location, convenient to anywhere in the city

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 25 May 2015 via mobile

My husband and I stayed overnight, when in town for my daughter's graduation. It was in a great location, near many amenities, and close to the highway. We arrived around 5 pm, and the had complementary fruit infused water at the front desk. The room was large, with a kithenette. The vanity and sink were outside of the bathroom, which was handy, with the two of us trying to shower and get ready. The bed was comfortable, not plush, but okay. The pillows were a bitdisappointing, and were on the flat side. The complimentary breakfast was nothing special, and when I went down in last 1/2 hour, they were out of many items. This would be a great place to stay if you had to be there multiple days. All in all, we were pleased, and will likely stay there again.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2015

The staff here were all winners. So friendly and helpful. Very impressive to experience their services. Suites were very, very comfortable and clean. Sooooo smart to have drawers in the bathroom vanity. Allowed the counter space, normally very limited, to be used to better advantage. Kitchen set up with 4 settings of dishes & silver, pans, knives, glasses, cups, etc. Good size refrigerator with ice cube tray. Ice dispenser on each floor. Really nice breakfast. Normally breakfasts are rather mundane but they had a very nice variety. And the staff were meticulous about making sure the breakfast area was clean...watching that kids didn't use their hands to grab food and that all guests in the food area wore shoes. Pool was small but not as small as some and was still enjoyable.

Room Tip: Hotel is so close to the road so get a room on the 8th or 9th or 10th floors.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2015

This hotel is home to me 3 out of 4 weeks a month. I love it. Great rooms, very clean, very nice. Great fitness room (I mean really great). I like the free breakfast as well. The evening reception could offer some healthier choices but it's free so my expectations aren't that high. My only real complaint is the internet service. You have to relog-in every day which is rather annoying when you stay as often as you do and its rather slow. You can pay for 'SLIGHTLY faster' internet but as a business traveler I find that be annoying as well and it still makes you relog-in every day. Overall, I chose to come to this hotel week after week because it's like a second home. Thank you Homewood!

Room Tip: lower floors tend to be a little noisier due to the highway
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business