“Catering was outstanding”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Metro Link & Bus Service
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Best pre-holiday meal with free set up was a perfect way to begin the family gathering.

Baked Ziti, chicken parmigiana and Chicken Alfredo, huge salad and desserts, mmmmmmm. So good.

Call up and order your next event’s food with Maggiano’s.

1  Thank chriswC4757ML

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Eight girlfriends came to St Louis for a two day trip. Our hotel was nearby Maggiano’s. Some of the ladies had dined there before but this was my first time. It was a wonderful evening with good service and a great meal.

1  Thank 236rhondad
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

This is a sophisticated spot for those in need of actual Italian food. To be fair, I only had the salmon salad that was beautifully plated, but unfair to judge Italian food by that. My husband had the linguini with white clam sauce. He LOVED it. We've eaten linguini with white clam sauce in many places including little Italy in NYC, and he said this was the best he's ever had. That's amazing.

The restaurants decor is sophisticated and mature and the restroom could compete with any 5 star restaurant in Italy.

Our waiter "Brian" was efficient and quick to remedy requests. The Waite staff is very professional, polite and friendly. My only issue was that the maître d' was a bit snippy and rude. Maybe a rough night? It did not reflect the restaurant well.

We will go back and next time, I'll order pescado.

1  Thank kellysstudio
Reviewed 16 September 2017

We had not visited this restaurant before, but I was looking for a wonderful experience since we were celebrating our 11th wedding anniversary. It was everything I hoped for. The area the restaurant was in was very nice with a free parking garage. We had a reservation, but were a little late. We were greeted as if we had been long-time customers by the hostess and seated immediately. Our waitress, Christin, was very attentive without being annoying. She was very helpful in explaining the menu and the specials with no pressure. We ordered the filet mignon and the beef tenderloin medallions. I had the medallions and they were divine. My wife loves asparagus and is pretty picky about it. She loved every bite. The only downside was that the entrees were so delicious and the portions so generous that we didn't have room for dessert. We will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Maggiano's is absolutely AWESOME!!!!!!! Thank you so much for all that you have done to help pull off my proposal. You guys went above and beyond and did wayyyy more than I expected. The food was absolutely amazing along with the atmosphere and vibe from everyone, especially our waiter!! We will most likely request him when we come back. I ordered the salmon which had a burst of flavor and every bite. My fiance :) ordered the Tuscan chicken and shrimp pasta which she also loved. So with that being said, I will be recommending this place to everyone i know.

1  Thank Keonna N