Lowest prices for your stay
Hampton.com
PricelineUS$126
Hotels.comUS$126
ZenHotels.comUS$159
All reviews close to the airport front desk rental car shuttle service st louis an early morning flight room was clean parking lot convenient location easy access waffles proximity accommodations highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 May 2021

This is the best deal for a hotel close to the airport in St. Louis. Just had a quick one night stay prior to dying out of the airport. Great room, super service, and literally two minutes away from the airport. We will be back.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 15 April 2021

I've been staying at this hotel for the past 4 days. I haven't had much interaction with the staff, but the contact I have had has been exceptional.

The rooms are what you would consider a typical Hampton Inn property. Nothing fancy, but it serves its purpose. Room was clean, TV and fridge were up to standards.

There are plenty of eating establishments within driving distance (5 min). And it's also easy access to a gas station and rental car drop off.

I do want to point out a certain employee named Eva. I came to the front desk with looking for an antacid pill. She promptly found what I was looking for and it was on the house. Didn't charge me a penny. Her willingness to help and her positive attitude will definitely have me booking my future stays in the area, at this location.

As for business travelers or someone looking to catch an early AM flight out of STL. This is very convenient place to stay. Haven't heard any kids running up and down the halls, and haven't had any issues with my vehicle in the parking lot.

Great hotel and excellent customer service.

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2021

It’s simply could not be better with regard to price, service, and location. The staff was welcoming and knowledgeable.I simply could not have asked for more. The room was great, the accommodations are great, and the value was on point.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2021

I was skeptical about a hotel close to the airport at such a great price. Extremely clean keyless entry using your phone was awesome. Would stay again if the need arises in the area. Staff was also very friendly

Reviewed 19 March 2021 via mobile

This hotel was very adequate for the price. They were very proactive on keeping you safe by wearing maske and the rooms were very clean and sanitized. The hotel room itself was very comfortable and had everything I needed. I would recommend it for business stay or a family staying in the area before their flight.

Trip type: Travelled on business