Lowest prices for your stay
US$163
US$127
View deal
SAVE US$36
Free cancellation until 26/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$163
US$127
View deal
SAVE US$36
Free cancellation until 27/06/21
Hotels.com
Priceline
Lol.travelUS$163
All reviews close to the airport front desk rental car shuttle service st louis an early morning flight room was clean parking lot convenient location easy access waffles proximity accommodations highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Made a last minute reservation. Staff was very accommodating. The room was spacious and immaculate. Even the person on duty at breakfast went beyond what was necessary, helping me navigate food allergies.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We picked this hotel for location and because of the reviews. We were happy with our choice. Staff was friendly, room was clean, beds were comfortable, and we had a nice breakfast in the morning. We only stayed one night because of an early flight so we never tried the outdoor pool but it appeared to be full of guests so I imagine it was in good shape.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

At check in lady got me a room, identified a convenient place to eat with in walking distance and then set me up for parking during my trip toSeattle and got me lined up to be get to airport. Spent about same for room and parking as normally spend for parking. No rushing to get to airport and got extra sleep time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is the best deal for a hotel close to the airport in St. Louis. Just had a quick one night stay prior to dying out of the airport. Great room, super service, and literally two minutes away from the airport. We will be back.

Reviewed 15 April 2021

I've been staying at this hotel for the past 4 days. I haven't had much interaction with the staff, but the contact I have had has been exceptional.

The rooms are what you would consider a typical Hampton Inn property. Nothing fancy, but it serves its purpose. Room was clean, TV and fridge were up to standards.

There are plenty of eating establishments within driving distance (5 min). And it's also easy access to a gas station and rental car drop off.

I do want to point out a certain employee named Eva. I came to the front desk with looking for an antacid pill. She promptly found what I was looking for and it was on the house. Didn't charge me a penny. Her willingness to help and her positive attitude will definitely have me booking my future stays in the area, at this location.

As for business travelers or someone looking to catch an early AM flight out of STL. This is very convenient place to stay. Haven't heard any kids running up and down the halls, and haven't had any issues with my vehicle in the parking lot.

Great hotel and excellent customer service.

Date of stay: April 2021