Lowest prices for your stay
US$118
View deal
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$118
Hampton.com
ZenHotels.comUS$132
All reviews close to the airport front desk rental car shuttle service st louis an early morning flight room was clean parking lot convenient location easy access waffles proximity accommodations highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2021

Staff was good at check in and check out and breakfast was alright but a tad disappointing. Although my room smelt like smoke and was very musty to the point I felt light headed. Staff did nothing to assist with this.

Reviewed 27 May 2021

This hotel is within minutes of the Lambert airport, provides a free shuttle 24/7, has an outdoor pool and small gym on site (sorry there was no sauna or jacuzzi). The staff at the front desk was very informative, professional and friendly (also later via telephone call/questioning).

Reviewed 27 May 2021

Made a last minute reservation. Staff was very accommodating. The room was spacious and immaculate. Even the person on duty at breakfast went beyond what was necessary, helping me navigate food allergies.

Reviewed 26 May 2021

We picked this hotel for location and because of the reviews. We were happy with our choice. Staff was friendly, room was clean, beds were comfortable, and we had a nice breakfast in the morning. We only stayed one night because of an early flight so we never tried the outdoor pool but it appeared to be full of guests so I imagine it was in good shape.

Reviewed 22 May 2021

At check in lady got me a room, identified a convenient place to eat with in walking distance and then set me up for parking during my trip toSeattle and got me lined up to be get to airport. Spent about same for room and parking as normally spend for parking. No rushing to get to airport and got extra sleep time.

1  Thank jayecarter2021