“Wait for it ...”

Brioche Doree Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Saint Ann
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Skip this place unless you have plenty of time to kill. There is not much healthy food available in STL airport outside security. (Inside there is a nice mediterranean place.) This looked like it had the best choices. I had 45 minutes to eat. Had to walk away finally withou my food. I think the Starbucks around the corner is a better bet.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

After waiting 5 minutes for the worker to come back from the bathroom we were greeted while the young lady was still on her cell phone. She had a look in her face as to say, "why are you guys here?". The only bright spot was the food did not taste bad. I probably will not go there again.

Reviewed 25 April 2015

Needed a quick snack at the airport and had a chicken sandwich and cookie. Pretty good, and not to expensive.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Customer in front of me: does the Brie & apple sandwich have real apples? Staff: yes the sandwich has sliced apples, Brie, and turkey. Customer buys something else. Then I buy the Brie and Apple sandwich and it does not have any apples.

Me: hello, I think someone forgot to put apples on my sandwich. Staff: oh we didn't forget; we didn't have any apples yesterday when we made all the sandwiches. :(. Me staring at a large basket of apples on the counter: Really?

That was disappointing on several levels.

1  Thank Shibumi365
Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

Their coffee machine was broken so we were offered & ordered espresso with water Or we could wait until they fixed the machine. Yuk! Ditto the croissant.
Prices were reasonable. Ambiance was missing. Food was fuel.