Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$81
Hotels.comUS$81
PricelineUS$81
FindHotelUS$81
eDreamsUS$81
TravelocityUS$81
All reviews close to the airport st louis pretzels hotel shuttle drury property shuttle service airport parking parking lot next morning other hotels biscuits gravy outdoor pool mini fridge coffee maker beds were comfortable lobby bandana
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

This was an overnight stay en route west. After a long day on the road it was wonderful to discover this hotel. Staff was very friendly and helpful, room was super clean and updated, very good breakfast provided, and we really appreciated the restaurant right next door. Bandana Barbecue restaurant gave us a delicious taste of those ribs St. Louis is famous for. The hotel is pet-friendly (we travel with our fur baby) with a slightly higher pet fee than other hotels we checked ($35) but the comfort, cleanliness, and convenience was worth it. We would absolutely stay there again.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2021

This is a non-smoking hotel, according to the signs. But not according to the stench in the elevators and hallway. The smells of recently-smoked marijuana and tobacco were common. The lobby and rooms smelled like they had been cleaned, but you can’t quite get the smell out. I didn’t expect all of this based on the rating, so beware.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Drury Hotels, Owner at Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2021

I truly apologize for the issue with your stay. We make every effort to find the smoking room and remove the guest from the property, as well as assess a $250 charge for the damage to the room and hotel. Please feel free to contact me so we may discuss.

Eileen W.

Reviewed 2 May 2021

I primarily chose this hotel because of the online reviews - they were so good, I was actually skeptical. I was wrong - they were all true! From check in to check out, I was greeted by friendly people, all of whom seemed to take real pride in their work. I happened to arrive at the hotel during "happy hour," and I was invited to have a free drink(s). Ron, the bartender, was very friendly and proceeded to make sure that I had cold beers and snacks and even sent me away to my room with a drink "to go." However, the best example of this was an unfortunate incident that occurred with my laptop computer. I checked out in the morning and took the hotel shuttle to the St. Louis airport. I was sitting at the gate when I realized I'd left my laptop in my room at the hotel. I called the hotel and reached the manager (whose name I unfortunately don't recall), but she asked me to hold and went up to my former room on the third floor to check for my laptop. Only a few minutes later (which leads me to believe she ran up three flights of stairs), she came back on the phone and said she had retrieved my laptop. I told her I'd come back to get it, but she wouldn't hear of it. She said she would send the hotel shuttle driver over with the laptop. About 15 minutes later, I had my laptop in my hands. I was gobsmacked at the caring and level of service exhibited by hotel staff! All of this at a very reasonable price and with clean well-kept facilities. Highly, highly recommend this hotel!!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed 18 March 2021

My sister, 3 nephews & I were traveling from Kansas City to Nashville. After running into several monsoon-ish rain showers, we decided to stop halfway in Saint Louis &, having always loved the Drury brand, quickly attempted to make online reservations to stay here knowing that the Pear Tree is a budget version of the Drury. Although the online reservation site was not cooperating, we were able to reserve the same room for the same price once inside. The check-in process was a bit slower than I am used to, but we were secured adjoining rooms & were able to get in our rooms w/in half an hour.

While walking down the hall to our room, the distinct smell of marijuana was very prevalent. Luckily, once we got into our rooms, we could no longer smell it, so didn't feel the need to complain to the front desk. The room was very quaint w/ brick on one wall - although painted over in white. The beds were comfortable & the room cozy.

We are late risers & arrived for breakfast in two separate groups. We arrived about 1/2 an hour prior to breakfast being over. The lady serving breakfast was very kind & personable. We chose scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy & sausage patties. I had a bagel w/ cream cheese as well. The lady was very accommodating & laughed w/ us over COVID requirements & how travel has changed.

My sister arrived w/ one of my nephews about 10 minutes later. By then, the personality of the lady behind the counter had changed. She obviously was ready for breakfast to be over & was not nearly as personable as she was to us. There was no gravy available & when my sister inquired about it, the lady barked at her that breakfast was almost over & the gravy was gone.

Unfortunately, this is not something new to us. It seems as though most hotels provide a timeframe for breakfast, but if you arrive w/in a half hour of their end time - they're less than happy about it. I can never understand why - but it appears to be par for the course & this was a prime example - so don't sleep in & get to breakfast ASAP to keep the staff happy & your tummy full.

Check-out was a breeze. Definitely a step down from the Drury name, but all-in-all a great stay. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if in the area.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

I absolutely love this hotel! The airport shuttle is perfect, just across the highway. Eileen is amazing! She helped my mom through the door with her walker. I have stayed here many times for the airport shuttle, and Eileen has always been welcoming and friendly. During these times of covid the hotel was extra clean.

Date of stay: March 2021