US$135
US$99
QualityInn
US$120
US$80
Drury Inn & Suites St. Joseph(Saint Joseph)
US$110
US$115
Travelocity
All reviewsmarriott chainreal platesnewer propertyclean hotelwafflesfront deskcomfortable bedsfresh fruitjosephwifistmissouritv
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

This Fairfield Inn location is why I’m loyal to Marriott. First, it’s a new location so the rooms and decor are fresh and perfect. Beyond that, the staff is well trained, friendly and customer service oriented. Jill at the front desk was especially helpful and did it all with a smile. The breakfast was well done and they go the extra distance with taking care of the little things. The location is convenient and pricing is in line with other properties in the area.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Skyler T, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Joseph, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Guest,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. I am pleased to hear that we were able to meet all of your expectations. I will share your feed back with my staff, this will help encourage them to continue to raise the bar.Jill is an outstanding employee who takes the time to interact with our guest on a personable level. We strive to give the best satisfaction possible. If you need anything in the near future please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

My husband and I recently spent a night at this Marriott property. The place has only been open 3 months and everything is new and up to date. The desk attendant was helpful and friendly when I checked in. Everything was ready and the room was just as I expected. I absolutely loved the bathroom. There was a walk-in shower which is so nice if you have had both knees replaced. The bed was very comfortable and the room was so quiet, I didn't hear a sound in the hallway after 10:30 p.m. Breakfast was great as well. The food was well-prepared and there was a wide choice of items. This hotel is near lots of shopping and restaurants and movie theater, so what's not to like. One point though, the room size here was a little smaller than we are used to, so I would not recommend the king room for more than two people. There is no table or lounge chairs, just a desk and a swivel chair. The room also has a refrigerator and microwave which is nice.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Skyler T, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Joseph, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear Linda,

I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to leaving us such a wonderful review. I was excited to hear that we succeed your expectations. We strive to raise the bar in guest satisfaction. We appreciate your feed back, because this helps us gauge how well we are doing and the areas that we need improvement. Thanks again and if you ever need anything in the near future please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel had the “brand new” smell about it. The staff was very pleasant and eager to be of assistance. Breakfast was typical hotel fare, but the dining area was nicely configured. We enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello Elaine,

Thanks for leaving us a review I am glad to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay with us. Our hotel just recently opened in July so we appreciate your feed back. Please lets us know if you need anything in the near future.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

We stayed in October 17 for 12 days and loved it.The hotel is brand new so you expect it to be nice but this place is exceptional!

The staff is incredible. We dealt mostly with Brandon Wilson but you can tell that he and Travis Perkins have instilled an amazing attention to detail and care throughout the entire organization. This place feels like home because of the people working here. There are too many people to name but please understand that everyone you come into contact with here will prove to have the type of care I have already described.

Wifi was great
Breakfast was great
Everything was always perfectly clean
and the Happy Hours on Tuesday and Wednesday make you want to be at the hotel instead of out!

We will stay here everytime we come back to Saint Joseph.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Hello Ben,
Thanks for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. I am please to hear that you had an amazing time at our hotel. Travis and Brandon are amazing at their jobs and really care about our guest satisfaction. The staff as a whole are truly wonderful, they take the time to understand our guest on a personal level and make them feel as tho they are at home. Thanks again for your amazing review, we hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

New floorplan that is quite efficient. The staff is super nice, especially since I left behind my backpack and they have arranged to ship it home for me. There is a gas station next door, and lots of shopping and restaurants within a mile of the hotel. There is even a Doc in the Box down the street! EZ on and off the highway. Quiet too.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Sharon,
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I love the area of our hotel, its so close to all the good shopping and restaurants. I am sorry to hear that you left some items behind, I talked with the front desk and I sent out your lost backpack. If you do not receive your items please reach out to me. Again i just wanted to thank you and we hope to see you in the near future.