Free cancellation until 27/07
US$105
US$90
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$80
Drury Inn & Suites St. Joseph(Saint Joseph)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$144
US$107
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$107
Fairfield Inn
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 August 2017

My wife and I stayed here on the weekend of the total eclipse, so we ended up paying way more than we should have for a room here. It was hard to tell if it was in the process of becoming restored, or going downhill after a restoration. Lots of fresh paint outside and in the rooms, and the rooms had been updated in the past few years, but some of the fixtures were falling off the wall (TP holder, shower curtain rod). My brother-in-law stayed in the room next door and the faucet on the sink didn't really work right. The bed was fine, the breakfast was a little below average. I enjoyed the outdoor pool, which is actually long enough to swim a few strokes from one end to the other. The staff seemed to be working hard all the time. Quite a few construction workers staying here, so the parking lot was full of huge pickup trucks, and the location is nestled in between an interstate exit ramp and two big truck depots. Hence the ear plug recommendation. Also the doors to the units are loud when they slam, even down the hall. Don't pay more than $65 or $75, then it might work for you, depending on your standards.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed the GuestHouse Inn this past weekend(June 23-25 2017) It is a nice motel for the price. It does have little cosmetic issues, but nothing serious. If you are just looking for a place to lay your head for a night ot two, Its a great place. But if you are looking for all the bells and whistles of lodging, then you wont like this place. The room was clean, staff was friendly. Its close to town, and easy to get in and out of. I would recommend this place to people. And possibly stay there again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Malia B
Reviewed 31 May 2017

Worst place I have ever stayed. Way over priced. Dirt on everything and nasty hair in the bathroom. Sign said newly renovated. Not so. There was a plunger by the stool. Now I know why the sink and stool did not drain right. Don't waste your money on this place.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jenny M
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Stayed for a couple of nights while visiting family. A tired Hotel in need of some refurbishment, where the minimum needed to get by is the aim. The room was tidy, but not totally clean. There was a long black hair in the bath, the toilet was wiped clean where you could see, but elsewhere!! The showered head was surrounded by black tap, The bed sheets were freshly laundered yet there were some marks. The armchair was well used. No clean towels when the room was made up in the morning. The wi-fi is free, but requires regular (every ten minute) log-ins to maintain the connection. There is an outdoor pool, but I wouldn't risk using it.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ryhopeans
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

This was the worst experience me and my family have ever had!! The room from the beginning was disgusting! We walked into dirty floors and vomit dried on the skirt of the bed! The curtains were yellow from smoke, and the stench was hard to bare! I my self am a smoker although I do not smoke inside rooms or my own house. This was the only room they had left! The pictures on line make it look so nice, and then the room looks nothing like what's depicted! The shower curtain didn't close all the way leaving a huge mess in the bathroom! We asked for extra towels and could not get but 3 for the 4 people we had in one room! The employees were extremely rude at ever point of our stay! Our heater stopped working in the middle of the night and we stayed on a cold night! When we brought this to their attention they told us we could get our money back and leave! The whole city at this point was booked it being the weekend with multiple events going on! We went Down to breakfast where we had to ask multiple times for more food to be out out! Then to top the whole experience off they took 100.00$ off my credit card due to saying they had extra cleaning to do! There was no trash can larger than a foot long! We had done a large amount of shopping and had put all of the trash beside the trash cans once they were full! I am now contacting the BBB to report this due to their policy not stating these things! I advise that if your looking for a place do not come here! Completely unsanitary!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family