All reviews oatmeal comfortable beds donuts st joseph mo
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Stopped in early to see if we could get key to room so we could return late and they were able to help us out as room was already ready. Very friendly staff on duty, stay was without incident

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2017

I would recommend this hotel to a friend. It was a second choice which should have been my first choice. I am a smoker and this hotel had a smoking room. I shared my experience with the clerk on duty as I registered and was offered a complimentary beverage. The room was clean and the hotel well cared for. My only issue is the air conditioning in the room wasn't working, there was a fan which I used.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 October 2017

My room was disgusting!! Blood and stains on pillow cases. Washcloths had semen and coffee stains all over!! Walls had stains. In between bad and nightstand was GROSS! Toilet was so old it looked like it belonged in a rest area. Don’t stop. Keep going! Manager was nice and said he would look into situation but I can’t imagine it being any different in other rooms.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Dianne K
Reviewed 3 October 2017

The room was nice; better than expected for the price. The hotel was clean and the staff was helpful. I would stay here again if I end up in the area.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business