Hampton Inn St. Joseph
US$63
  • Breakfast included
US$99
US$103
Drury Inn & Suites St. Joseph(Saint Joseph)
US$110
US$90
US$112
US$80
US$125
US$107
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$115
Orbitz.com
US$105
All reviewshilton honorsbusy intersectionroom was cleanfitness centerno exceptionconvenient locationroad noisevery nice hotelhome away from homepool and hot tuboatmealfront desk clerkparking lotstjosephinnsmo
Reviewed 23 August 2017

I love this hampton inn. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. The breakfast was good with lots of stuff to pick from. I can't wait till I get to come back thru saint Joseph so I can stay here again.

1  Thank 811sheldonh
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We stoped here as we have heard it was a good place to stay, but found that it was a great place to stay. The Location was good, and the staff was great. Thanks so much we will stay again any time we are close to this hotel

Reviewed 18 August 2017

As always when I visit my mother I stay at Hampton to get my Honors points. I usually stay at Hilton Garden Inn's but Hampton is all St. Joseph has. But wow they really impress here. If I didn't know better I would think I was at a much higher level Hilton. They treat me like family and the breakfast lady always asks home mom is. She remembers me every year. The lady's at the desk are sweet and I love chatting with them at night. I hear they will be up grading rooms soon and I can't wait to come back and see them. Hilton has a hidden gem with this hotel.

Room Tip: I like the 4th floor
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2017

The hotel is nice and clean, the breakfast is good, typical of a Hampton Inn. Staff is very nice and accommodating. The rooms are very comfortable and very clean, the bathrooms are clean and nice, they are everything I expect from a Hilton Brand hotel. I'd recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Last impression was awful. Great start, helpful staff. Checkout time came, no staff around. I had to leave a note to email me my receipt. Emailed the assistant general manager, have not heard from yet

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn St. Joseph, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear 121reannm,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn St. Joseph. I'm pleased you enjoyed our helpful staff. However, I'm very sorry that no one was available when you were ready to check out. Your comments will be shared with my team to ensure any deficiencies are corrected. I hope we will have another chance to host you in the future.

Debbie T.