US$90
US$113
HIExpress.com
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$112
Drury Inn & Suites St. Joseph(Saint Joseph)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$100
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$107
Fairfield Inn
All reviewshilton honorsbusy intersectionroom was cleanfitness centerno exceptionconvenient locationroad noisevery nice hotelhome away from homepool and hot tuboatmealfront desk clerkparking lotstjosephinnsmotorcycle
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on our way out West. Our room was clean and the bed was super comfortable. I don't get the desk clerks names but both were pleasant and accommodating. Rick, who was in charge of the eating area and breakfast items was a plus. He was friendly but not overbearing and he had the eating area looking nice and neat. There was an assortment of food from cereal to pancakes and in between. Nice hotel. Nice staff.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Staff went over and beyond to provide a memorable experience for their guests. Even though the weather was cloudly and rainy, the Total Solar Eclipse Experience at the St. Joseph, MO Hampton was STELLAR!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 504cynthiak
Reviewed 23 August 2017

I love this hampton inn. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. The breakfast was good with lots of stuff to pick from. I can't wait till I get to come back thru saint Joseph so I can stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 811sheldonh
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We stoped here as we have heard it was a good place to stay, but found that it was a great place to stay. The Location was good, and the staff was great. Thanks so much we will stay again any time we are close to this hotel

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2017

As always when I visit my mother I stay at Hampton to get my Honors points. I usually stay at Hilton Garden Inn's but Hampton is all St. Joseph has. But wow they really impress here. If I didn't know better I would think I was at a much higher level Hilton. They treat me like family and the breakfast lady always asks home mom is. She remembers me every year. The lady's at the desk are sweet and I love chatting with them at night. I hear they will be up grading rooms soon and I can't wait to come back and see them. Hilton has a hidden gem with this hotel.

Room Tip: I like the 4th floor