“Weekend stay”

Hampton Inn St. Joseph
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Saint Joseph
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Check in clerk rude, rooms clean, breakfast good. Breakfast staff very friendly and helpful. The hotel is a great location near interstate, mall, and several good food options that were within minutes.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 568darrellw

Reviewed 5 November 2017

We have over 211,000 Hilton Honors points but were unable to use them for a stay. We even connected the desk clerk with the Hilton Honors customer service person. The desk clerk gave us an alternative solution and we had a nice time in the hotel, although we were unable to use our Hilton Honors points. The best thing was that they were out of regular rooms, so we had a handicap room where the toilets are actually the size for adults (unlike most other rooms in Hampton Inns). The staff in St. Joseph was very friendly and although we were frustrated with Hilton Honors, we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

I will always stay at a Hampton Inn where possible, they never let you down. This stay was no exception. The room was clean, and in good order. The highlight of my stay were the staff. They were all extremely friendly and attentive. Everyone I met on this trip were just so nice and professional. I was very impressed. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

What an amazing staff this hotel has. I have been at this hotel two times and both times the staff where so accommodating. I was able to have a late check out which helped with my travel plans. They also gave me old rags to use for my make up and this is much appreciated as an entertainer. I’m a drag queen and never did anyone make me feel like I was odd or strange. In fact they seems genuinely interested in my profession. They helped me get a ride to the venue and I must say the breakfast was great. I will only stay at this hotel when in St. Joe.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Very friendly staff and easy to work with while visiting friends. Breakfast was okay, but the pool and fitness center were very nice to have. I will definitely stay here again the next time I'm in St. Joseph, MO.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends