“Awesome food”

Sugarfire Smoke House
Ranked #10 of 2,980 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Description: Voted BEST BBQ in St. Louis 2015 Voted BEST BBQ in St. Louis 2014 Voted BEST NEW RESTAURANT 2013 Voted BEST BURGER 2013 Top 5 in the 100 Best Restaurants in St. Louis 2015 1st Place Memphis in May World Championships (seafood) 3rd Place Memphis in May World Championship (chicken) 8th Place Memphis in May World Championship (exotic). Come try some of St. Louis' best barbecue!
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We went for lunch on a Sunday. OMG, the food was awesome. Had smoked turkey, rack and cheese (yes, I spelled it correctly), and taco tots. Had way more food than I could eat! All of the employees were super nice and even gave me a sample before I picked my sides! Yum. My favorite place now to eat in St. Louis. Not to mention it was local.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Wonderful BBQ ... casual relaxed setting ...AMAZING Mac&Cheese .... I'll have to go back and by some BBQ sauce to take home

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Our hotel was around the corner so we had our order to go and took it back to our room. After a long day it was nice to have great food without taking kids out again. Wish we could eat there more often!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

A perfect place to sample St Louis' own style of BBQ. Large assortment of entrees and sides. All delicious. Portions are generous and the staff is friendly. I especially like the sauces. They are Sugarfire's own recipes. I recommend the horseradish sauce and the coffee barbecue sauce. The beverage selection is unique as well. Local soda brands. I'll be sure to return on my next trip.

1  Thank marxaddress
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Was in town visiting my cousin, who comes here regularly. She recommended this place and I absolutely loved the food! Very affordable and wide array of choices. Will definitely eat here again when I go back!

1  Thank kay_pgh