“Not just donuts”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: The Hill
Neighbourhood: The Hill
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I came in to get a large order of various items for a company function. It was a little expensive. I thought that I may have gotten too much but I was glad to see that everything was eaten. So it had to be pretty good.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

On the Hill, think Italian and world class baseball players, this is where you make and keep friends. Lines are O.K. as we all are agog at the pies, cakes, rolls, breakfast pastries, cookies, cupcakes, Italian specialties and all reasonably priced. Hint: don't worry which line. Once you are up, you can order from all over the place. :-)

1  Thank HeyJerry2011
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Missouri Baking Company has wonderful Italian baked goods. They also create special baked goods to reflect what is going on locally. For example, during the playoffs, they will have cookies decorated with the cardinals logo. The people who work there are incredibly nice. I always leave with a smile on my face. It is that pleasant an experience.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I have had the pleasure of purchasing deliscious treat from Missouri Baking Company for several years. I have never been disapointed. I may have had to wait, but it was well worth it. Treat yourself today, tomorrow or the next time you visit St. Lousi.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I started going here in the 1960's, and have not stopped. The Chocolate drops are the best, The Cannoli is unlike no other, They have three different kind that I know of. My Favorite is the chocolate cannoli.
They always have fresh cookies and pastries. Highly suggest going here.