“Huge portions, great value for money”

Joey B's Food and Drink
Ranked #315 of 3,123 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 24 January 2018

We had lunch with friends. My husband had the lasagna which was huge. It was pretty good. I had a burger and fries: lots of fries with huge burger that was quite tasty. The place was packed, but still received good service. Everything was very good.

Mike M, General Manager at Joey B's Food and Drink, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Thank you so much for the great review! We take pride in our service and food. If you ever have any concerns please ask for myself or one of my managers. We want to make sure you have the best experience possible . Have a great day

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Our service was pathetic, but our food was quite acceptable. I know they were busy (mid afternoon on a Saturday), but Wes just wasn't a very efficient server. Glad we ordered an appetizer, because it took most of an hour for our entrees to arrive.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

I always see that this place is busy. So I decided to try it out one Sunday evening. It was full of customers that were mainly 60+ so it wasn't loud. It was clean but no decor that stands out. The server was polite and attentive. Going over the menu I noticed most of the food was kinda of expensive. The seafood pasta I wanted to order was $20. The appetizer(nachos) was huge and yummy. All the food looked really good and came quick for as busy as it was. My daughter got some cheesy jalapeno burger and fries. It was big and good. My son's chicken strips and my chicken dinner was pretty basic. It looked good but tasted like cafeteria food. I'm glad tried it but I doubt I will visit again.

Jay D, General Manager at Joey B's Food and Drink, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you for your feedback about your recent visit. We hope that you will give us another try to see if we can change your mind. We have a lot of different items to choose from that are delicious. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

We had a gift card for this family of local restaurants. We had not been back to Joey B's in a while, so we chose to use it here. It was awesome in multiple ways. Our waitress, Kaitlin, was super. We arrived before 5 and from 3 to 5 on Mon. thru Thurs. they have a special from 3 entrees with salad and side for about $11. We all had the chicken modeiga. Lush! We ordered the O rings as an app and were blown away by their size for about $10. Our side salad were meals all by themselves. We eat a lot and still took home plenty of quality leftovers. Great value and experience but thankful we arrived b4 5pm.

Olivia V, Manager at Joey B's Food and Drink, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Thank you for the feedback! We are glad you enjoyed your visit and look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

My wife and I decided to try this restaurant as several of her friends recommended it. We stopped in one afternoon around 2:00 while waiting on our vehicle to be serviced at local dealership. The waiter was very friendly and we were seated and ordered quickly. I ordered the Cannelloni, my wife ordered the Chicken Spiedini Sandwich, and we ordered a small sausage pizza for our 2 1/2 year old.

When the food came out the waiter immediately said he was having them cook another pizza because the one he brought us was very over cooked and almost burned. After he left I took a couple of bites of my cannelloni and it was not hot at all...it was maybe room temp but not hot at all. The cheese had a very sour taste to it which I am assuming came from not being cooked fully. My wife's sandwich was good she said.

We waited about 10-15 minutes before the waiter ever came back to check and see of the food was OK..should have been much sooner as we watched him work the table next to us. Would have only taken a second to check on us but we had to literally get his attention to come to our table. When he did I asked what the status of the pizza was as our daughter still had no food and was now eating the sausage off the burned pizza! He said he would get them right on it. Not sure if he forgot earlier or not but. I then explained my cannelloni was cold and he said he would take it and have then make another one.

About 10-15 minutes later, still with no food for me or my daughter and my wife now finished, our waiter came back and apologized for it taking so long. He asked if we wanted it to go since we had been there and we agreed. The food then came out about 10 minutes later and looked good this time. I did not check the cannelloni this time as we had to leave. For that matter I never got to enjoy it as it was cold when we got home so one of our older children warmed it up and ate it. They did say the pizza was very good.

I was very disappointed in the lack of customer service I received. Our waiter was very friendly and never seemed upset about the orders being messed up. But, on the other hand he did not appear to concerned about our issues either as we were never talked to by a manager and we were never offered the opportunity to just cancel our order which I would have done as I did not want "take-out".

Hopefully this was a rare incident but first impressions mean everything and Joey B's let us down big time on our first visit. The restaurant was not even crowded so there was no excuse for this on our visit.

Olivia V, Public Relations Manager at Joey B's Food and Drink, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Hello! First, I would like to apologize that your first visit was disappointing. We would like to get some additional information regarding your recent visit to ensure we make this right. At your convenience, please email us at info@joeybsconcord.com or call us at 314.843.2121 to speak with the manager on duty. Thank you for the feedback and we look forward to hearing from you soon.