“Good food hometown atmosphere”
Review of Southtown Pub

Southtown Pub
Ranked #1,289 of 2,979 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Had dinner last night with a group of girl friends and I had the smoked barbecue 50/50 meatloaf. It was a combination of beef and pork that was the hit of the table. My side was the famous mac n cheese which was delicious! Topped off with an ice cold Budlight, I couldn't ask for more.

Reviewed 5 March 2016

Southtown Pub has great BBQ but the lack of service directed towards women who order drinks or shots is appalling. I would have to say that the female bartenders are misogynist. While at Southtown Pub, I tried to order a drink. The bar wasn't even busy. In fact at my end of the bar there was no one seated. I raised my hand and made eye contact with the bartender. She chose to ignore me. When my son arrived we asked him to order our drinks. He was served immediately. Shots he ordered were larger than the shots my daughter would received. My money is just as green as any mans. Lesson learned. My party will not be going back!

1  Thank 527rebeccas
Reviewed 20 December 2015 via mobile

For a smaller city pub it's actually pretty nice inside. And for nicer weather they do have a cool outside area on the sidewalk. Only downfall was paying meters to park.

Menu is appealing with all the bbq. We did try the smoked wings and they're good. Liked how you can help yourself to the 5 different sauces.

Prices are pretty good as I was able to enjoy $1.75 PBR.

1  Thank Banny9949
Reviewed 19 August 2015

This place has excellent ribs, smoked wings and brisket. the sauces are varied and nuanced and the food and drink is a good value.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

This place has the most amazing ribs, wings and workers! Our bartender, Josh, was attentive and quick. His recommendation for the platter of ribs and wings was appreciated. Some of the best of each we have ever had. This is a fun place!