“First time visit ”

Blue Ocean Sushi
Ranked #530 of 3,123 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

While a recent visit to Saint Louis I decided to try a new place. The walls are decorated with anime seats hold multiple people at least 5-6 comfortably. Food was delicious, hostess and waiter were helpful for recommendations service was prompt. Stop in try something new next time you come to Saint Louis.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This place is a great place for fresh and unique sushi! The appetizer that stood out for me was the panko fried oysters! It's not a small place but big on flavor. If you like your sushi served in a boat this is the place!

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

This place is a must visit for Saint Louis. Right in the heart of the "Loop" community at Washington University campus, the Blue Ocean restaurant is both elegant and also edgy cool with anime artwork everywhere.) The bento boxes, soups, and sushi speak for themselves though. This is a regular place for us in Saint Louis

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Blue Ocean is on my list of must visit restaurants when I'm in STL. This was my fourth visit and like the first three it was excellent.
I had a nice, friendly waiter who provided great service. The fish was very fresh and tasty. The presentation was equally very nice. I felt the portions were good size and I left feeling very satisfied. I will definitely return next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

We used to love this place. The all you can eat was incredible. Now it is only on Tuesday and Wednesday. The service has become horrible and the portion sizes have shrunk.
When we asked about the military discount that we have received in the past they said that they do not give them.
They then had the audacity to ask if we wanted to leave a tip.
They really need to work on consistency, customer service, and portion size.

2  Thank Dallas I