“Great experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I met another couple at this lively restaurant on Friday evening. Our friend recommended we come early for happy hour and we were not disappointed. We enjoyed cosmos and $3 house wines together with a tasty flatbread before our dinner reservation at 6:00. The atmosphere was quiet and serene and nicely decorated. The wait staff was courteous and helpful with our menu questions I had the trout which was moist and flavorful and the others in our party were very pleased with their meals as well. We will be back and the next time will choose to enjoy our meal outside. Thanks for a wonderful experience.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 6 August 2018

I often eat here because the food is so good and so reasonably priced. They have a full bar in front with extra seating here and upstairs. Excellent Manhattans. I love the booths in back for a quieter experience, but last night we ate in the main room and it was fine too. In better weather, you can sit outside. Both the Verdura (vegetarian) and the chisken flatbreads were excellent, and so was the Tutto Mare pasta. The cranberry and walnut salad is excellent and big enough to split. The lamb shank is terrific if you're hungry, but they have take home boxes too. AND They are Open Sunday

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018

The four of us went on a Saturday night. I had only been here once before with a friend for lunch on a quiet weekday afternoon. I had no idea how popular this place was! Thankfully, we were there early enough to avoid needing a reservation. Our waiter was great. We were served waters and a basket of sliced bread (with a little bottle of olive oil for dipping) when we sat down. We skipped appetizers, but ordered salads with our entrees. I ordered a burger when I went for the lunch special, but they do not serve burgers for their dinner. I was a little disappointed at this because my son had eaten my leftover burger and that is all he wanted to order! He ended up having a very delicious pork chop with mashed potatoes and he practically licked the plate clean. All the salads were very good as were all the entrees. Everyone loved their food. I would say if you do not over-do it on the bread before your meal, their portions seemed about right. We were really hungry after not a lot of eating with a lot of yard work all day long, so we seriously cleaned our plates, and we were full, but not over-full. We also used a nice discount from groupon made, which it even more enjoyable. Tip: the lunch deal is also really great!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 June 2018

We were driving home on McCausland and we Saw Pan d'Olive after checking Trip advisor first we decided to stop for Dinner. Our friendly awesome waitress Adina explained that everything is cooked up fresh and that the pastas are all made in house. She also explained the daily specials. They start you off with home made olive bread that was warm and soooo good. My Husband and the daily special of pan seared scallops. They are seared in butter and were cooked to perfection, it came with Asparagus, which he normally does not like but he devoured them. The Potatoes were whipped with a little garlic. He loved it and would come back. I had the Shrimp Scampi which were huge and tasty. It came with a side of Bow time pasta with homemade marinara sauce. I would highly recommend this place

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Finally stopped in for dinner after driving by this restaurant many times previously and thinking that we need to try it; our loss.
Greeted promptly by a friendly staff. Our server, Adina, was great! She explained the menu and how the food is prepared. My wife had the shrimp scampi and I had the scallop special; both dishes were excellent and the seafood was fresh. Be warned, if you don't like garlic, this might not be the best choice. For all others, this is a great place to eat.
We went early and did not have reservations; however, this restaurant filled up in the span of 15 minutes. Reservations are definitely recommended.
I'll be back to try the cannelloni and beef medallions (separate dishes).
Great value. The bottled wine list is pretty extensive.
Worth a visit.