“Food for Health”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #1,438 of 3,260 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Reviewed 9 March 2017

a good place in st louis. The foot long was the best and had a nice food at this place, the staff is good.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 6 May 2016

We must have hit peak time. At 8 pm the three young people serving were working at a frantic rate but all well controlled. Food was the usual, of course. There were a few tables to sit at.

Date of visit: April 2016
4  Thank Normanta
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Coming in late and no visible means of transportation, I was so grateful to find this restaurant open and same great food as I've come to expect from Subway. The person at the counter was very nice, welcomed me to St Louis. Being diabetic and travel messed up my eating schedule, it was so great to have a clean, wonderful restaurant that I don't know what I would have done without it being open close to 9 pm.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 20 August 2015

Very near Natural bridge road. Clean offers the regular fare. You can take out to your hotel which is what I did.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

The dining area is not clean, from floors and tables to chairs, doors, walls, signs, and partitions. All of the overhead lighting seems to have a variety of different fluorescent bulbs of different colors that were not standardized. If I come back it will be for take out only.

Date of visit: July 2015