“Get the Lobster Roll”
Review of Oishi Sushi

Oishi Sushi
Ranked #835 of 2,980 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Reviewed 9 October 2017

I recently visited the Oishi Sushi location in Creve Coeur. This is a no-frills sushi place. I didn't expect to enjoy the sushi the way I did. We ordered the Lobster Roll. The lobster roll is tempura (?) style lobster that comes in a lobster shell with six or eight pieces of rolls. It was so filling. I couldn't eat the entire thing, but I really wanted to. :)

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I were looking for sushi close to where we were and Oishi Sushi came up as the closest-so we went, without looking at a menu. We eat sushi pretty regularly and being from Missouri, we have accepted that the crab is almost always imitation. We were disappointed that a California roll came in at $7.00 for six pieces when we can get an eight piece California roll for $4.50 just 20 miles down the road. Considering "crab stick" and "imitation crab" were both used liberally throughout the menu, I'm hard pressed to believe I'm getting real crab-however, it could be. After searching through the menu, there was nothing my fiancé and I had to have for the price a roll cost. We didn't order anything outside of the Oishi starter platter-which was delicious and fairly priced at $10.00. I say all this to say there were several rolls that sounded delicious but be prepared to pay for it.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Some of the best sushi I've ever had! Just stopped in after driving by and seeing good ratings on trip adviser. Glad I did! Wonderful assortment of choices and fresh fish. I highly recommend this place for sushi lovers

Reviewed 14 February 2017

The Agadashi Tofu makes an excellent starter, .. as does the Edamami! We had the Oishi Roll, Maguro Tuna, and Fresh Water Eel also.

All of the items were nicely prepared with an excellent presentation - definitely will be back!

Reviewed 27 October 2016

I had to go there 2 times in the same week because I loved the food freshness, staffing team was very friendly, good environment.