“Never Boring Always Exceptional ”
Review of Trattoria Marcella

Trattoria Marcella
Reserve with OpenTable
Trattoria Marcella is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 3,093 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Lindenwood Park
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

I was here with my friend and attorney for an early dinner. My friend suggested their Lasagna with sausage. I couldn't believe the portion. Enough for football tackle or a woman with all her children.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

We've been loyal Trattoria Marcella patrons for many years. When my hubby decided he just "had" to be a vegan, I wept for many weeks at what I thought might be the end of our relationship; with him and/or your restaurant (ha!). Much to our surprise, his new diet was JOYFULLY accommodated the next time we visited & we were introduced to many wonderful off-the-menu "Stevie Specials." All restaurants serve food, you serve love on a platter. The warm, welcoming feeling I always get when I walk in your doors just never gets old. So anyway, keep up the good work. And long live the Incanto & Devereaux!

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

This used to be my favorite restaurant. But this visit was just a complete disappointment...
The menu now has only one vegetarian item ..a pizza that looked a mess. None of the specials were even vegetarian.The salad wasn’t tossed. The server didn’t seem to care. Water and soda was not replenish. We were seated at a table where the staff constantly bumped into our guest.
No one seemed to care...
Gets the second star because of the polenta with mushroom sauce... the only good thing about the visit.

1  Thank Kgt12608
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I love everything at Trattoria Marcella...from the stuffed artichoke to the toasted raviolli to the lobster risotto to the tiramisu...all amazing! Make a reservation and enjoy!

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Trattoria Marcella has been open since 1995. In the food industry that longevity assures you that you will get a great meal and a great dining experience. The lobster risotto is fabulous, the pasta dishes are all yummy, the specials are always imaginative, and the salads are great. This restaurant has received number "Best Italian Restaurant" over the years so I think you would enjoy it. Owners are great guys and usually will stop by your table to make sure everything is okay. Try it. I think you'll like it.