“Food was good!”
Review of Trattoria Marcella

Trattoria Marcella
Reserve with OpenTable
Trattoria Marcella is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 3,079 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Lindenwood Park
Reviewed 14 April 2018

We went there on a Fri night and I had made a reservation the week before -- they didn't have our res- we had to wait at the bar! I ordered the lobster risotto and I was a bit disappointed-- I expected a creamy sauce and it was in a tomato sauce with cooked spinach -- it was good, but just not what I expected! My daughter had lasagna and it looked delicious! It was in a huge casserole dish, enough for 2-3 people! If I went back - I would be sure to get the name of the person taking the reservation and I would have the lasagna!!!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Located on the Hill in St. Louis, Marcella Trattoria is a lovely location for dinner. The subdued colors and lighting, add to the comfortable, elegant atmosphere. Everyone at our table ordered a different Italian classic and praised how delicious their food was. The food menu is supported by a comprehensive wine and cocktail list. Service is excellent! Despite water being spilled in the middle of our table, our waiter, Joe, kept everyone dry and the evening smooth. Joe’s service helped make the evening memorable. You should go out of your way to experience this restaurant.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

I visited Trattoria Marcella with my son and his girlfriend. We had a good bottle of wine along with excellent food. The three of us have different dishes so we have the opportunity to taste the 3 different dishes, al of them were great.

The broschetta is excelent so don't miss that.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

the food is just fantastic from the lobster risotto, to my favorite which is the pasta in a pink sause with cauliflower and schrimp and another fav is the brussel sprout salad and the service is fantastic make sure if you visit st. louis to put them on your list

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I have been to Trattoria Marcella several times and enjoyed it, but I was a Little disappointed on Friday night. I would have expected an Italian restaurant to have several non-meat menu and/or special options for Friday's in Lent, but they really didn't. I found the food to be very average. Also, while our server was very good, the rest of the service (busser, water, bread) were sub-par at best which was surprising. They weren't as busy as they usually are, so that wasn't even an excuse.

1  Thank AimeeT5