“Best vietnamese food in St Louis”
Review of Dao Tien Bistro

Dao Tien Bistro
Ranked #641 of 3,077 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Outstanding... Miss Diane and her family have the best of the best when it comes to Vietnamese cusine. If you don't try it its your own fault... Well worth the trip every time.

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

I am so glad we finally tried this place, I saw it all the time but never stopped in. We had a delicious dinner and especially liked the lemongrass chicken. We were with two small kids and the waitress was wonderful with them as well. We will definitely be back and I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Great Place to Eat Vietnamese: Spring Rolls were Delicious: Pho Soup was Magical: Very a Tasty: Staff and Management were very Professional: The Decor was very Authentic and Awesome! A great Place to Eat in St. Louis Area!

Reviewed 18 May 2016

This small, family-run restaurant is hidden behind a corner strip mall, on the SW side of the intersection. Once you've discovered it, return visits are definitely necessary. Dao Tien contends for best in St Louis, despite the longevity of some other Vietnamese restaurants. It's small and clean, not a huge beerhall seating.

The lunch menu is an excellent value and allows economic sampling of more traditional Vietnamese dishes. Ordering off the menu, for lunch or dinner, opens more doors. The pho beef broth is exemplary; any soup you choose will be excellent.

Since several pho additions are served on the side, the wait staff - not all family, but all enthusiastic and knowledgeable - will help you figure out just how to proceed. I find it's best to go slow until you know how much of an ingredient you really want. Not liking fire? No problem, there's so much choice you'll return again and again.

Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

My wife and I went to Dao Tien looking for good Pho. We spent a month in Vietnam last year and nothing we have been able to find in the US is nearly as good. Well, Dao Tien finally gave us what we were looking for! My wife got her Pho with beef and I got mine with beef and meatballs. Both were delicious! They also gave us extra noodles free of charge!

We then met Diana (the owner) and Matt who were very friendly, and we had a very nice conversation about Vietnam. Our server was also very friendly, good, and professional.

Can't wait to go back to Dao Tien for some real Pho. Highly recommended!!