US$200
  • Restaurant
US$129
Hampton.com
US$69
Best Western Kirkwood Inn(Kirkwood)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$71
US$54
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$95
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Benton Park Inn(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$120
All reviewsbarnes jewish hospitalcentral west endforest parkapplebee's restaurantmedical centerpatient ratehospital staymedical reasonswarm chocolate chip cookieschildren's hospitalfree popcornfresh fruitfront desk managerhot breakfastthe hotel staffshuttle servicewedding weekend
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I and a group of people recently on business stayed at The Parkway Hotel and was incredibly impressed by the spacious settings, well lit halls, breakfast options (even for those with gluten free allergies!), and warm staff. Richelle Tirone was my contact for organizing this stay for ~25 people and she was always so gracious, responsive, and extremely helpful. I would most definitely recommend this hotel for all travelers on any occasion.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
parkway2, Manager at The Parkway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Hello and thank you for your 5 star review. Hope you will use us in future trips to St. Louis.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

I stayed at the Parkway in October 2017 - two nights for a wedding. I have nothing positive to say about my stay. After checking out and receiving a invoice for our stay, I found I was charged $50 over that price. What's worse, is so far no one at the hotel has been able to tell me why. My first stay was with bridesmaids for a wedding. We were treated extremely poorly. Were told there was no one to help us bring our bags or loads of wedding items up to our room. Waited 40 minutes for extra sheets. Were called and bothered late in the evening with information we'd already supplied the front desk about late-arriving guests. The next day the hotel shuttle was 25 min late to pickup the groomsman as had been arranged weeks earlier. The shuttle simply never showed and no one at the hotel was of help to get it there. Lastly, the receptionist couldn't figure out how to check my bag when my room wasn't ready. She said to my request "I guess we can leave it in the office." Then couldn't find my bag hours later when I was ready to go to my room. The service here is laughable, the breakfast is lousy and the beds were hard. This is the most critical review I've left any business, but The Parkway deserves no better review for a terrible 2-night stay.

Room Tip: Find something else.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
parkway2, Director of Sales at The Parkway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Hello Megan and thank you for your feedback. For each guest we hold $25 per night for any incidentals. after check out, we release the funds on our end if our guests did not purchase anything from the gift shop, use the phone in their room etc. Once the Hotel releases these funds, your bank then has to release it on their end, this can take anywhere from 5 to 10 days. In October we had many new staff members for our front desk, I do apologize that they did not provide the customer service that we typically offer.
Thank you again for the comments.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at The Parkway for two nights as we roadtripped from Calif to our home in Ohio. Two of the main reasons we stayed there was it is NOT pet friendly (as I have allergies and finding a non pet friendly hotel is getting more difficult) and its location is in a safer area, but still with a "city " feel to it. The front desk staff were polite, accommodating and patient. The security guard was extremely helpful in helping us navigate the metro system. Loved that our room had a city view and we could see the gateway arch as walked the hall to our room. Bed and pillows were comfortable. Cell phone service for us was a little sketchy (front desk said there weren't any Verizon towers near), and the picture quality of the hi def television in our room was bad (front desk said that their cable service and new tv's aren't very compatible).The fitness facility was adequate, the buffet breakfast was "okay"...nothing to rave about. There is no pool (which I really appreciate to help with my mobility issues); but, again we were only there two days.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
parkway2, Director of Sales at The Parkway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Hello and thank you for the comments and feedback. Great to know that our staff was helpful. Last week we did have a company working on the lines for the televisions. I would assume due to this work it was hampering the clarity of the picture quality during that time. Thank you again and we hope that you select the Parkway Hotel on your next trip to STL.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I needed a hotel that was able to provide rooms for around 300-400 kids. The Parkway booking staff, Richelle in particular, helped ensure that all of the students could find rooms and worked to ensure that the buses that these students arrived on could park. Additionally, she adjusted breakfast times and added an extra buffet line, provided use of an extra dining room, and generally worked to ensure that the event was as comfortable for the students as it was for me to plan. Staying at the hotel during the duration of the event, it was wonderful to consistently return to a clean room, and the front desk staff was always friendly and quick to answer questions.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Hello and thank you for the positive feed back. Great to know that that managers and staff had met your expectations for your large group of very important visiting students.
Thanks again and we look forward to having your group with us in 2018.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

If I didn’t have business at the Hospital I would never have stayed!! The most uncomfortable beds, the worst noise isolation and noise from everywhere! Walking distance from the hospital but there are many better options. The Applebee’s is ok downstairs. Many dinning options around. 20 minutes from the airport.

Stayed: October 2017

Enjoy your day and thank you for the feedback.