“Yummy Asian food in "The Loop" near Washington University, St. Louis”
Review of Corner 17

Corner 17
Ranked #217 of 3,045 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 6 February 2017

I go here every time I visit my son at Wash U. It's fun to watch the noodle makers behind the glass stretch and shave the dough. They are also known for their "bubble tea" which is weird and yummy and fun.

Although I don't eat meat they clearly differentiate what is vegetarian and what is not.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

The mala clear noodle soup was good, a bit too oily for me. The spicy wing bits has too many bones. The cold brown sauce noodle was OK. Potstickers was OK. Seating is too crowded. I got people walked around & pushed me while I'm eating, but I can see the chef making noodle from my side.

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

First time. Great bubble tea and appetizer. They are known for their noodles. I liked everything but the noodles. They were too thick/doughy. The place was clean and service was good. I'd try it again and just get tea and appetizers. I hear the ice cream is good too. I'll probably go back.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

This is the only place that one can watch, from behind a huge glass window, a man turn a wad of dough into noodles, before your very eyes. The service is very fast and every dish that I have tasted from is delicious. The restaurant is large and has parking in front and also behind it.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Let me preface this by saying that we have visited China many times. The food here is carefully and deliciously prepared. We were all very pleased with our dinners. A specialty is there hand made noodles. The atmosphere is contemporary and casual. A must try for desert is fluffy ice. The service. Was very attentive.