“Still Good!”

Cuisines: American, Greek, Steakhouse
Neighbourhood: Grand Center / Midtown
Neighbourhood: Grand Center / Midtown
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I always have a fantastic dining experience when I visit the Best Steakhouse. Been going there since I was a teenager and the food is still great.

General M, Manager at Best Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Thank you for continuing to choose us when dining downtown. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again on a future visit. NEXT!!!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

BEST STEAK HOUSE Is always a great place to go. The food
is good, the service is good and the PRICE is RIGHT.

Thank you for your continued patronage of The Best Steakhouse. We sincerely appreciate your kind words and look forward to serving you again on a future visit.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Good t-bone steak and a drink for about 20$, buttered bread and potato were also very tasty, staff friendly. I was the first time in StL and felt it may have been a typical steak restaurant, obviously widely accepted by local people.
Had a dinner the day before with colleagues in a "better" restaurant, okay, the presentation of the food and atmosphere were different, but I think we should have a feeling to know where we go and what we have to expect. So, I was totally satisfied.
Many thanks to Jimi and the team!

General M, Manager at Best Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2017

Thank you for your great review of The Best Steakhouse. We sincerely appreciate your kind words and look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

Had the steak sandwich. It was very fatty. My husband loves the gyro. I would try it again and get that.
The place is very casual. Cafeteria style line with the cook yelling "next" and then you yelling back your order.

General M, Manager at Best Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I do apologize for any inconsistencies you experienced and I will certainly apologize. We hope to have the chance to serve you again real soon.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

Not impressed. Ordering in the cafeteria-style line is like a cattle call. While others may find it appropriate to choose their own steak in the line, I prefer not to shout an order over the din of the restaurant.

1  Thank Every1sMom
General M, Manager at Best Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We are a cafeteria style restaurant and have been for over 50 years. We appreciate your patronage and hope you will visit us again in the future.