“60th Birthday Party”

Cuisines: American, Asian, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

I cannot express the perfection of Jimmy's! The cuisine was phenomenal and the attention to every detail did not go unnoticed !
What an amazing evening!
Thank you Jimmy!

Reviewed 20 August 2015

We ate here during Clayton restaurant week. The food was excellent! I had the pork tenderloin and my husband had the beef tenderloin. Both were tender, flavorful and delicious!

Our server Nathan was helpful, attentive and made some excellent menu suggestions. This has become one of my favorite St. Louis restaurants!

Reviewed 14 August 2015

Stopped by before a night at the Muni. Muni is 5-10 minutes away. We sat outside in a very limited space patio. No issue for us, just not a lot of tables, if you want to eat outside, call ahead for a reservation. This was one of the most extensive Gluten Free Menus I have seen, I had an ice tea, excellent flavor. I had a sirloin tips Risotto. It had broccoli, red peppers the tips and blue cheese. There is enough Blue cheese on top for blue cheese lovers. Very Tasty, not enough risotto, but in the end very filling. Before dinner arrives they bring a basket of cut of bread. A few different kinds, it was just OK, no butter served. They did have Olive oil on the table, but it had been outside too long and the labels was kinda beat. I did not want to trust oil that may have been sitting out in the St Louis heat for weeks on end. Salt and pepper shakers were those plastic ones that you take to a picnic. Didn't match the rest of this upscale restaurant. They also give you these very unique deep fried linguini sticks that have a really great seasoning on them. Odd to eat raw...deep fried pasta, but it was unique. My wife had the special, A risotto with salmon, asparagus and some other things :) . The salmon was in chunks and was very tender and moist. The most surprising thing was that at most restaurants the special can be the price getcha...not here it was in the same range as other dishes.
The service was excellent. Our waitress knew the menu inside and out and was very attentive and was there just when we needed her. We will be back!

Reviewed 13 August 2015

The atmosphere at this restaurant is upscale, plus outside seating is a big plus. The owner stopped by and spoke with us. The waitress was seasoned and helpful. Although most of the items are reasonably priced like burgers, we ordered a special without asking and found it to be kinda expensive. Our problem, not their's. Drinks were also a little on the high priced side. All in all, a good restaurant with lots of charm.

Reviewed 2 August 2015

My friends and I dined here on Monday of Clayton Restaurant week and were not disappointed. For $25 we were served their regular portions of appetizer, entree and dessert. The ceviche was light & refreshing; went well with the cucumber drink I ordered. Next was a beautifully done pork chop followed by creamy Vanilla Creme Brulee. All four of us ordered different items and none of us were disappointed with the food or the service. This is a small and delightful neighborhood establishment.