“Try the Brisket!”

Smoking Barrels Barbeque
Ranked #243 of 2,971 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Reviewed 27 April 2017

I ordered the beef brisket dinner and split it with someone. We had leftovers. The brisket was very tender, tasty, and smokey. The Carolina and Midwest BBQ sauces were tangy and delicious. The french fries were also excellent and perfectly prepared. The string beans were fresh, but salty.

1  Thank Donna O

Reviewed 14 April 2017

I was in town for surgery and needed a good place that delivered so I called this place and ordered the ribs and chicken combo.I really wasn't expecting to much but to my surprise it was actually pretty good and prompt delivery that's why I give this place 5 stars and a must eat.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

I was in town for work and ordered the 8 ounce pulled pork dinner with sides of corn and baked potato for delivery. The portions were generous and the pork was exceptional. I had the sweet BBQ sauce, which was tangy and not too sweet. I wish I'd had someone to share with, as it truly was a dinner for two but I enjoyed every bite! The price was a great value for what I received.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Friendly staff, quick service, great food. My daughter and I shared a 2 meat entrée with 2 sides. It was so much food the two of us could barely finish it! Enjoyed both their sweet and spicy sauces, and mixing them together.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Ribs were ok, not quite as I expected based on the name. Maybe we came too late in the evening. Great service and friendly staff.. Would try again if I return to St. Louis.