“Cantonese!”

Add it.
Wei Hong Bakery
Ranked #46 of 59 Bakeries in Saint Louis
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I stopped with friends as part of Dine Out on South Grand. We got pot stickers and a pork plate. The pork plate wasn't what I expected - but that was my bad for not asking questions. I'm not a big fan of just a plate of meat. What I ate was very good. I preferred the pot stickers. I'd go back and try some other things. Their bakery case is something I'd like to explore. The restaurant is clean.

1  Thank Gail K
Reviewed 20 February 2016

We had the pork lo mein and crispy duck for dinner here and the pork lo mein is right up there with the best I've ever tasted. The people I was with enjoyed the hot and sour soup, different but good!

1  Thank Mikey88
Reviewed 11 July 2014

This is just not a bakery,its a restaurant as well. The baked foods they have available are really good. I order the pork buns and ham and scallion bun(these are my favorite). They also have fresh pig roast and duck in the window as well. I haven't tried the duck but the pork roast is really good. If you love chinese food, I suggest sitting and eating. The service, to me,really lacks. They are not very fast, and don't always remember to give me more water. But the food is really good. My favorite dishes are the shrimp wonton soup and the house special stir fry! OMG this is soooo good. I always eat here when I can :)

1  Thank msannat