“Have To Find Your Favorites”
Review of China King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China King
Ranked #1,957 of 3,068 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

We've eaten at China King on a couple of occasions but most of the time we order for carry-out. By observation I would gage that most patrons order for carry-out.

China King is not unlike most Chinese restaurants, it's necessary to find an entree or two that you like; thereafter you tend to order the same thing every time. We prefer the CK's version of General Tso's Chicken and like their Crab Rangoon.

If you arrive a few minutes before your order is ready you can witness the food preparation at China King. The organization and coordination employed is impressive. It's very seldom that your order isn't ready 10 - 15 minutes after your call.

CK is easily found in a strip center with plenty of parking during the dinner hour.

Reviewed 31 October 2014

I guess I have been to over a hundred Chinese restaurants in my life, starting with Gin's Mee Hong in the French Quarter of New Orleans decades ago. This one is not the worst. I always get the same thing when I go to one the first time: shrimp fried rice.

Here the shrimp fried rice had no distinguishing characteristics. For all the taste it had, it could have been a wheat dish. Bland, bland, bland.

Not at all interested in going back here. Not at all.