“Hooray I made it ! ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 April 2015 via mobile

I have been so excited to go here ! I finally made the trip and went for brunch this morning. I was not disappointed! So delicious! A cute place with lots of herbs everywhere and mismatched chairs. We shared the pistacchio cinnamon roll which was hot and fresh, the dough was not sweet but the icing was which I thought made a good overall flavor! I had the pancetta and egg pizza which was awesome! It's a large sharable size and so fresh and delicious. My dad had the asperagus, pancetta frittata with fingerling potatoes and it was so great I was so jealous that I didn't get it even though I loved my pizza ! I cannot wait to go back! We also had blood orange bilini ($9) which we tasty, and he had a Bloody Mary from the Bloody Mary bar selection with cucumber infused vodka that was awesome ! I cannot wait to go back so delicious !

Reviewed 13 April 2015 via mobile

My husband and I went because we wanted to try something new and we see this place packed a lot.

The ambience was a 9. Very friendly staff.

Food - too trendy for us. We ordered a sausage pizza off the menu. Didn't really seem to have tomato sauce on it. A little red in some places but not each piece. And they used real chunks of mozzarella so the pizza was not fully covered with cheese.

Their bread was really good. So was the gelato.

Overall too trendy and too much money.

Reviewed 24 March 2015

This place continues to be average. Some pizzas-pear had no taste, while sausage was very good. Bean dip had no taste, salads were over priced. It is very noisy and the service was so so. This is the kind of place you root for but it still doesn't fair well.

Reviewed 22 February 2015

I love this place - until tonight... We've had wonderful times here in the past including a busy New Years Eve with great food and great service. Unfortunately, tonight was awful and we won't be back. We chose Katie's for a birthday dinner with our son and daughter in law hoping for something special. We should've known hope isn't a strategy. We ordered a couple appetizers including the artichokes that were mediocre. Greasy and mushy... They were fantastic in the past! We also had an issue with our drinks. It was not a big deal - just a light pour on a beer. We mentioned something to our server which brought the ire of the manager upon us. Her: "I understand you have a complaint!" me: "sorry , just thought the beer was wasn't full" her "we always pour with a one inch head"

I gave up. I don't care if they pour a one inch head. Nor do I care to dispute the size of the head of my beer. Bottom line - the drinks were incredibly lame. The food was mediocre and totally unimaginative. I asked for vegan options and was met with a blank stare. I'm used to that and don't expect much.

One hour later - $177 for three pizzas and a pasta dish, an appetizer, wine, a couple beers and two thimbles of scotch. I feel violated. Never again... It's sad. I want to love this place.

Reviewed 1 February 2015

Saturday morning brunch for five. Upon entering we we're enthralled with the smell. We were very pleasantly greeted, and seated. Each of us ordered something different, and we traded bites of each other's . First of all let me say the presentation of the food was beautiful. I seriously didn't even want to bite into it because it was so pleasant to look at. I had the fig and Berry French toast with pancetta . Oh my goodness it was so good! My husband had the lemon pancakes that were so moist and delicious. Another in our party had lemon pasta with asparagus and pistachios....I can't say enough about that dish. An Asparagus prosciutto frittata was the fourth meal, that was accompanied by fingerling potatoes, and salmon and goat cheese pizza was the last meal. Every single meal was soooo flavorful. The service was excellent. And they offer bottomless blood orange mimosas. We had to drive 45 minutes to get to this restaurant, and I would do it again in a heartbeat!

2  Thank Jill B