“Bteakfast on the run”
Review of Chili's Too

Chili's Too
Ranked #2,126 of 3,236 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Reviewed 16 December 2017

Quick service, tasteful and well prepared . Bavon and sausage omelat with sides was adequate for 6AM

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Absolutely the best service I’ve ever had at a Chili’s. You could tell the entire staff clicked. Thanks

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Normal over priced airport food. Easy and good customer service. Convenient if you are trying to run and catch a plane and want something other than the pretzels they give you on board.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

So let me preface this with saying: there was a time when I had a weekly dinner at Chilis for probably 8 years or so. I know what to expect- not fine dining but good food, people, and ambiance.

This is not the case at this location. First the hostess asked how many and then just walked away- we weren't sure if we should follow her. We were walking to our seats in the back corner and I literally slid across the floor because of how greasy and dirty it was. The menus were also covered in the same slime.

Our table was cramped in the back next to the window and all around it was disgusting. Don't think that floor or windows have been cleaned in months. Oh there was also a mouse trap next to me. I refused to put my carry on bag on the floor and hung it on my chair. I've done my fair share of traveling and always put my bag on the floor- even in airports in Nicaragua and St. Lucia.

My husbands margarita was super watered down. I asked for water and lemon being pregnant- no lemon. Order fajitas with the rice and beans: fajitas showed up, no rice and beans, no utensils, no napkins, no extra plate for splitting.

We asked for utensils and everything else and the server disappeared for 5 or so minutes. My husband got up to ask for the utensils and the server acted annoyed that we asked.

I went to unroll the fajita shells and they were all stuck together and ripped apart. At this point, we were done. Being pregnant and diabetic: I needed to eat but I was disgusted at this restaurant. I can only imagine what the kitchen looked like.

We got the manager and he wanted to know what the problem was?? We explained our experience and he really could care less. We pointed out how disgusting the restaurant was- didn't really phase him.

Avoid this location at all cost!!! We had just flown in from New Orleans- there can be a lot of dirty places there especially in the French Quarter... I have to say we were more disgusted in the St. Louis airport chilis than anywhere we went in Nola!!

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

So I witnessed 2 very people angry people, from different tables, complain to the manager. They had just cause. As did I, but I didn't complain to him. But I will complain here.

-took 20 mins to get my drink
-took 20 mins to get chips/salsa
-took 40 mins to get appetizer
-had to get rest of meal in to go boxes because our flight was boarding!

*Restaurant wasn't busy nor was there a lack of staff. Very sloooow.

This restaurant gets 2 stars for our friendly server/food.