“St Louis trip ”

Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar, Grill
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

This place had amazing burnt ends so tender and moist with just the right amount of crispness. The BBQ sauce was on point. The St Louis ribs were also good! Nice place to have some beers and relax. I would go again for the burnt ends. My son enjoyed the arcade games, also has a foos ball table and darts. The staff was friendly.

Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

We went to Bootleggin' at the suggestion of some other tourist and a local magazine but we're surprised to see so few reviews on trip advisor. This place was delicious! It's a small bar near downtown. The dry rubbed pork was great and the sides were yummy (I suggest cheesy potatoes). The waitress was nice and explained some of the plates for us. I definitely suggest this place if you want some Kansas City style BBQ.

Reviewed 20 July 2015

Bootleggin BBQ had great service- our waitress was very helpful and described the food perfectly. I had the tacos and the cheese taters which were awesome. There's giant Jenga and other games in the bar.

Reviewed 8 June 2015 via mobile

It was a Sunday and the family was hungry! None of the usual bbq places were open. We found Bootlegger BBQ and it was awesome. I had ribs and burnt ends. No sauce was necessary because the meat was so expertly prepared. They were also so wonderful to my 2 and 4 year old girls. Solid work, I'll be back

2  Thank Princerman