“Favorite Fast Food”
Review of Jason's Deli

Jason's Deli
Ranked #752 of 3,123 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Wide variety for dine-in or carry out. Very fresh ingredients and polite personnel. I've gone here often; I feel I'm eating healthier than the usual fast food chain restaurants.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Needed to get some dinner and there was a wait at the nearby Supercuts, so we ducked in here for a quick meal. We've always found Jason's to be clean with a number of options plus a terrific salad bar.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Gigantic portions along with great service. Free ice cream. Fantastic for families. Try the Rueben, it is over the top

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

If you are looking for fresh food and are sick of St. Louis Bread Co. / Panera, Jason's Deli is for you! The turkey avocado club is fantastic. The sheer quantity of side options is overwhelming. Note, the chips and guac are complimentary with any entree (ahem, Chipotle!). Only complaint is the girl who took my order looked at me like I was from Mars when I inquired about an Italian sandwich option (I guess that sandwich does not transcend all delis). The rest of the staff were noticably eager to make my dining experience a good one!

Reviewed 24 October 2016

My husband, teenage son and I stopped in to grab a quick lunch. Restaurant is clean and bright, there is a lot of indoor seating and a few tables outside in front. Very friendly, courteous staff. Sandwich portions are large. I enjoyed the Mediterranean wrap with steamed veggies on the side, veggies were steamed well not overdone. Wrap had good ingredients like Kalamata olives inside. Salad bar looks very good, may try next time. Extensive menu of sandwiches, soups and salads. Mini corn bread muffins and soft serve ice cream offered free with purchase. Will return!