“Intimate Italian”

Price range: US$20 - US$25
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2018

If you want a special date night, small group(4), or to impress a client, I Fratellini is the place to go. Reservations are helpful. If the weather is nice, they open the windows and it is just wonderful. You must order the grilled zuchinni for an appetizer. The homemade lasagna is just to die for( layers of pasta with a spicy sausage. The lamb chops are the best that I have eaten in St. Louis. Wine list is great. The service is very personable and efficient. A very small restaurant and just a fantastic experience.

Reviewed 28 July 2018

If the weather is nice and they open the front shutters, you will feel like you are sitting in a small cafe in Italy. I have eaten here a number of times over the years (I thought I had already reviewed this place but had not). I can honestly say that I have never eaten anything less than excellent.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Dinner at this restaurant is a treat. It is small, so reservations are a must. The later you go, the quieter it is. This may become our new “go to” place for a rack of lamb in St. Louis, as it was outstanding. Wine list is extensive, mainly Italian. Service is great.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We went with another couple and enjoyed our experience, as usual. We shared the zucchini carpaccio and it was marvelous. My wife’s mushroom pasta entree was superb; my tasted pompano came whole and was ok but a little hard to eat. Our friends enjoyed their food. Service was great.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

We like the intimate nature of dining at I Fratellini. The restaurant is cozy and the wait staff are friendly and attentive but not over bearing. We made a point to stop in to sample their morel mushroom pasta dishes, a late spring favorite! We started with the grilled artichoke heart appetizer; they literally melted i your mouth! I had the delicious morel mushroom pappardelle while my wife enjoyed their whole roasted pompano fish. Everything was tasty and beautifully prepared.All in all a memorable dining experience.