3,560 results
All reviewslight showgrand hallmain hallbeautiful hotelhard rocklandry's seafoodthe executive loungevalet parkingbeautiful lobbyself parkscottrade centerlobby areavalet servicecity museumfitness centercardinals gamest
Reviewed 7 December 2016

I would highly recommend the Curio @ Union Station it has an unbelievable amount of art and the staff is fantastic! That said, the restaurant served a very cold breakfast buffet and the coffee was also cold. I would have been better off at a Denny's and it would have been more than half the cost.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
Joaquin R, Manager at St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2016

Thank you for taking time out of your day to give us some honest feedback about your recent stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed the art here at our property but the staff as well. We pride ourselves on being kind, friendly and accommodating to you while you stay here with us. I'm sorry to hear about the breakfast being cold while you were trying to eat that morning. Situations like that aren't typical but thank you for bringing that to our attention. I hope you have a wonderful day! Take care

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

I travel a lot and a loyal HHonors member I always stay in Hilton properties, and occasionally I will splurge on a nicer one or unique property, the valet staff was ok especially for the busy street they have to work. Winding my way to the check in desk the gal that checked me seemed bored and uninterested in checking me in and no one else was waiting, I wasn't greeted kindly and wasn't even offered a water being a diamond member I am always thanked for my loyalty and for being a diamond member, I had to wait for another representative to get a water, this is my experience this far.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Okieskibum

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to give us some honest feedback about your recent stay. I want to apologize to you for the unwelcoming check-in you received while you were here. I want to thank you for being a loyal Diamond Member because you spend more time with us at Hilton hotels than you do at home and we appreciate you for that. Thank you for this feedback because we will use this as a training tool to make sure that not only are our guests being valued but especially our Diamond members as well as Gold, Silver, and Blue members. Thank again for your feedback and again I want to apologize for you and thank you for your loyalty to us and the Hilton family. Have a wonderful day! Take care!

Reviewed 5 December 2016

For the most part this is an excellent hotel and we found most of the staff to be very friendly and accommodating. Guest room was large and comfortable. The Christmas light show was spectacular. The bar has friendly and accommodating staff who go out of their way to provide you with a great experience. The restaurant has a good atmosphere and the food is excellent.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton

Thank you for your honest feedback about your recent stay with us. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and also you enjoyed the light show as well. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed our kind and courteous staff also. We hope to see you again in the future if you're ever in town. Thank you and have a wonderful day! Take care!

Reviewed 5 December 2016

My wife and I love this hotel. We stayed last year to see TSO in concert, and had such a special time we brought the entire family this year for the show!
First the bad. Great Hall was booked for a private event. So no sitting there having a drink watching the light show that evening. They are re-doing the train shed for a new aquarium. No shops or food court anymore. Staff was very stressed with everything going on (Large military banquet, santa train, hockey game)
Now for the good. We were hungry at about 7:00 and went down to the restaurant. As I said with everything going on the staff was really pushed hard. After sitting for about 15 minutes with no service, the manager finally took out order, and ended up comping the meal because of our delay. (food was awesome). The next morning we we down for breakfast, and they seated us in the old VIP room...and we got VIP service. (Thank you Ramo!)
I can not say enough about the friendliness and professionalism of the staff. That and the incredible charm and history makes this place a must stay! The place is a Christmas fantasy.

Room Tip: Bring your own pillows...but I am just picky!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for your honest feedback about your previous stay here with us. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed you stay with us. I want to apologize for the challenges that you experienced during your stay with the Grand Hall being rented out for a private event and you or your family weren't able to see the light shows. I'm glad that the staff took care of you and your family during dinner and also you were still able to have a wonderful time. We hope that we get to see you the next time that you and your family are in town. Have a wonderful day and take care!

Reviewed 5 December 2016

I stayed here with my family to enjoy the new Santa Express train to the North Pole. First off - the hotel is under construction so parking was a nightmare. We opted to valet as other reviewers said it was best; however, the cars were parked along the curb so we literally had to unload next to a couple lanes of traffic. With two small children - this was less than ideal and I felt very unsafe. Once inside, the lobby is beautiful and amazing to look at especially as its all decorated for Christmas. It was a Wednesday afternoon check in so not a crazy time but there were no front desk clerks to be found and a very long line to check in.

We finally got checked in and went to our room which was to be a King Jr. Suite. Right away - it was obvious that the headboard was a king but the mattress itself was a queen. Very disappointing. I called the front desk but was told it was a king (because that's what the system told them). I paid for a king - I should have got a king.

Then later that evening - we received a note that said due to the construction, the water may be turned off for 6 to 8 hours beginning at 1am. Seriously? And yes - at 6:30am, when I was trying to get ready, there was no water. About 7:30am, it was back to normal. So a nice delay to starting the day.

Had breakfast at the hotel restaurant. It was very good and a nice set up. I thought it was reasonably priced and the food options were great.

Overall - because of the proximity to the Santa train, it was a good choice but otherwise, not sure I'd choose to stay here again until they get their act back to a Hilton level.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for taking time out of your day to give us your honest feedback about your recent stay with us. I want to apologize for the challenges you had during your recent stay with us. I can understand the hesitance about using the valet especially with the street being busy and you're looking for the safety of not only yourself but you family as well. The water being turned off can be very frustrating especially when you're told it will be on at one time and it actually comes on at another time. I know that our engineering department were working with the city of St. Louis to get the issue resolved as fast as possible and it's an unfortunate event that we hate you had to go through while you and your family were here with us. Also the room you had not being a king room and you booked a king room is also frustrating when you booked that room type and to come in and see it was actually a queen. I would like to apologize to you for that as well. I'm glad to hear that breakfast was enjoyable and again thank you for your honest feedback and we can use these instances to try to ensure things like this don't happen again. We definitely hope to see you again in the future. Have a wonderful day and take care!