US$119
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$131
US$110
US$139
Hampton.com
US$119
The Parkway Hotel(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$141
  • Breakfast included
Quality Inn Florissant(Florissant)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$50
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$58/night.

Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$95
Priceline
3,520 results
All reviewslight showgrand hallmain hallbeautiful hotelhard rocklandry's seafoodthe executive loungevalet parkingbeautiful lobbyself parkscottrade centerlobby areavalet servicecity museumfitness centercardinals gamest
Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

We stayed as part of the Santa Express train package for Christmas. The hotel was beautifully decorated and the room was nice. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The Santa express was disappointing but that's for another review. We stayed in room 5039, it was at the end of a hall and away from the elevator which was nice, but the view was of the food court at Union Station; not great.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Joaquin R, Manager at St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2016

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to give us some honest feedback about your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and the room was clean and comfortable. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the Santa Express while you were here but again thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

I inadvertently found this hotel when initially searching for a hotel downtown near the Gateway Arch, and was so glad I did! The hotel is beautiful - has a railroad theme throughout, amazing lobby, well appointed rooms. It is conveniently located near the light rail line making it very easy to access from the airport and also to get to other locations downtown. I also took a very quick and low cost Uber ride downtown. It was much less expensive than some of the other hotels I was looking at. Great value. My only complaint is that the check-in line was very long and slow when I arrived - unusually slow as I feel like I never have to wait very long when checking into most properties so it felt painfully slow. But otherwise great stay and I will try to stay there again when in St. Louis. Checkout was quick.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us here. I want to apologize about the long check-in line that you experienced while you were here. I can understand how frustrating that would be, but thank you for hanging in there with us. I'm glad you enjoyed the lobby and the location of our hotel. We can't wait to have you back here with us again. Have a wonderful day! Take care!

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about the gorgeous lobby. Go there and have a drink in the evening - so classic and romantic and beautiful. The hotel room are just ok, nothing special. We rented two rooms and they were identical. Note that the Union Station stores are closed but there are some restaurants on site such as Hard Rock Cafe. The holiday deal with train rides is super great for kids.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Joaquin R, Manager at St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2016

Thank you for taking time out of your day to give us some honest feedback about your recent stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay while you were here. The bar in the Grand Hall and the overall fell is something that is really special especially when it come to the history of the area itself. We hope to see you again if you're ever in town in the future. Have a wonderful day! Take care!

Reviewed 7 December 2016

I would highly recommend the Curio @ Union Station it has an unbelievable amount of art and the staff is fantastic! That said, the restaurant served a very cold breakfast buffet and the coffee was also cold. I would have been better off at a Denny's and it would have been more than half the cost.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
Joaquin R, Manager at St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2016

Thank you for taking time out of your day to give us some honest feedback about your recent stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed the art here at our property but the staff as well. We pride ourselves on being kind, friendly and accommodating to you while you stay here with us. I'm sorry to hear about the breakfast being cold while you were trying to eat that morning. Situations like that aren't typical but thank you for bringing that to our attention. I hope you have a wonderful day! Take care

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

I travel a lot and a loyal HHonors member I always stay in Hilton properties, and occasionally I will splurge on a nicer one or unique property, the valet staff was ok especially for the busy street they have to work. Winding my way to the check in desk the gal that checked me seemed bored and uninterested in checking me in and no one else was waiting, I wasn't greeted kindly and wasn't even offered a water being a diamond member I am always thanked for my loyalty and for being a diamond member, I had to wait for another representative to get a water, this is my experience this far.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Okieskibum

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to give us some honest feedback about your recent stay. I want to apologize to you for the unwelcoming check-in you received while you were here. I want to thank you for being a loyal Diamond Member because you spend more time with us at Hilton hotels than you do at home and we appreciate you for that. Thank you for this feedback because we will use this as a training tool to make sure that not only are our guests being valued but especially our Diamond members as well as Gold, Silver, and Blue members. Thank again for your feedback and again I want to apologize for you and thank you for your loyalty to us and the Hilton family. Have a wonderful day! Take care!