St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton
Ranked #23 of 123 Hotels in Saint Louis
Reviewed 11 December 2016

Very nice hotel with clean and beautiful rooms. Overall staff was friendly but it always felt as staff cared more about themselves. Its like they were there but guests and not employees. Some of the seems to have lack of training; its like they were not present

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
Joaquin R, Manager at St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2016

Thank you for taking time out of your day to give us some honest feedback about your recent stay with us. We're glad that you enjoyed the hotel and your stay and we're sorry that the desk staff made you feel like you were invisible and there conversation was the only thing of importance. We will use this as a training tool to ensure that our guests come first when you or any other guest comes in contact with any agent at the desk. We hope you have a wonderful day and if you're ever in town you will come see us again! Take care!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,313)

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

We stayed as part of the Santa Express train package for Christmas. The hotel was beautifully decorated and the room was nice. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The Santa express was disappointing but that's for another review. We stayed in room 5039, it was at the end of a hall and away from the elevator which was nice, but the view was of the food court at Union Station; not great.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Joaquin R, Manager at St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2016

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to give us some honest feedback about your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and the room was clean and comfortable. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the Santa Express while you were here but again thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

I inadvertently found this hotel when initially searching for a hotel downtown near the Gateway Arch, and was so glad I did! The hotel is beautiful - has a railroad theme throughout, amazing lobby, well appointed rooms. It is conveniently located near the light rail line making it very easy to access from the airport and also to get to other locations downtown. I also took a very quick and low cost Uber ride downtown. It was much less expensive than some of the other hotels I was looking at. Great value. My only complaint is that the check-in line was very long and slow when I arrived - unusually slow as I feel like I never have to wait very long when checking into most properties so it felt painfully slow. But otherwise great stay and I will try to stay there again when in St. Louis. Checkout was quick.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us here. I want to apologize about the long check-in line that you experienced while you were here. I can understand how frustrating that would be, but thank you for hanging in there with us. I'm glad you enjoyed the lobby and the location of our hotel. We can't wait to have you back here with us again. Have a wonderful day! Take care!

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about the gorgeous lobby. Go there and have a drink in the evening - so classic and romantic and beautiful. The hotel room are just ok, nothing special. We rented two rooms and they were identical. Note that the Union Station stores are closed but there are some restaurants on site such as Hard Rock Cafe. The holiday deal with train rides is super great for kids.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Joaquin R, Manager at St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2016

Thank you for taking time out of your day to give us some honest feedback about your recent stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay while you were here. The bar in the Grand Hall and the overall fell is something that is really special especially when it come to the history of the area itself. We hope to see you again if you're ever in town in the future. Have a wonderful day! Take care!

Reviewed 7 December 2016

I would highly recommend the Curio @ Union Station it has an unbelievable amount of art and the staff is fantastic! That said, the restaurant served a very cold breakfast buffet and the coffee was also cold. I would have been better off at a Denny's and it would have been more than half the cost.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
Joaquin R, Manager at St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2016

Thank you for taking time out of your day to give us some honest feedback about your recent stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed the art here at our property but the staff as well. We pride ourselves on being kind, friendly and accommodating to you while you stay here with us. I'm sorry to hear about the breakfast being cold while you were trying to eat that morning. Situations like that aren't typical but thank you for bringing that to our attention. I hope you have a wonderful day! Take care