I'm a Hilton Honners member and have been for years. I normally spend the money for an upgraded room and lounge access but I must say, dont waste your money on an upgraded room because for the rooms in the old section you only get a view facing the inside of construction and a wall.
I spoke to the front desk Hilton Honnors Receptionist and she simply said sorry, there was nothing she could do. WhenI said maybe I should look at moving to another hotel she did not bat an eye and acted as if go ahead, see if I care.
This showed me once again how fast Hilton hotels are going down hill simply because Hilton management refuses to invest in their staff and their staff training. Time for me to move back to Hyatt as it appears Hilton no longer need loyal customers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The legendary Union Station Hotel in St. Louis, MO, is in the center of St. Louis and within walking distance to Scottrade Center, Peabody Opera House, MetroLink and within minutes from Busch Stadium, Gateway Arch, Edward Jones Dome, America's Convention Center, and City Museum. The hotel is only 20 minutes from Lambert International Airport and has direct MetroLink access to the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Louis Union Station Marriott Hotel Saint Louis
- Marriott Saint Louis
- Marriott Hotel Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Hyatt