St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton
US$143
The Hotel Majestic St. Louis(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$350
Hotels.com
US$519
  • Room Service
Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
US$100
Official Hotel
US$150
Hotels.com
US$200
Orbitz.com
3,423 results
All reviewslight showgrand hallmain halllaser showhard rockbeautiful hotellandry's seafooddouble treethe executive loungevalet parkingbeautiful lobbywarm cookiesself parkscottrade centerlobby areavalet servicefitness center
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Loved the exterior train station design and hotel lobby sound and light show was entertaining and cool. Close to ballpark downtown restaurants and whole interior was pretty clean and multifaceted. Long walks between rooms, lobby and meeting spaces was the major downside. But I like the exercise. All the staff were courteous and friendly.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
kawilliams2017, Front Office Manager at St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Thank you for your response, we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We thank you for choosing the Union Station Hotel Curio by Hilton. Please come back and be our guests again.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

I had a day to spend before I had three days in Kansas City, so why not make it stopover in St. Louis. That was a very wise decision.
The hotel is situated in the former Union Railway Station, and it boasts a 19th century travel atmosphere and a lobby with Tiffany stained glass windows (wow,wow,wow). The St. Louis Gateway Arch is less than one mile away.

If they had only a dump, i would have loved it, because of the old glas ceilings. Free Wi-Fi (important) and a 42-inch flat-screen TV (who really watches that much tv in a hotel room) is provided in every room at St. Louis Union Station Hotel. Ironing facilities are also included.

Station Grille Restaurant, located on site, serves upscale American cuisine for dinner. The Grand Hall Lounge serves cocktails and appetizers every evening.

An outdoor swimming pool and fitness centre are featured at St. Louis Union Station Hotel.

Busch Stadium, home of the St. Louis Cardinals, is 1 mile away. The Lambert – St. Louis International Airport can be reached in 19 minutes’ drive.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank Stephan G
kawilliams2017, Front Office Manager at St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

We appreciate you taking some time to leave us a wonderful review. I am happy to see that you enjoyed the time you spent in our wonderful Grand Hall. Thank you visiting us and we look forward to the next opportunity to accommodate you.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Almost every Saturday, the St. Louis Union Station Hotel rents out their central grand hall for weddings. This means that, from the mid-afternoon and on, the grand hall is off limits to the hotel guest. This space is one of the main reasons to book this particular Hilton; in addition to not having access to this beautiful hall, you by default do not have access to the hotel's draft beer selection or their signature cocktail. Furthermore, because of its location, you also do not have access to the fitness center.

In addition to the above issues, I found that the Saturday wedding event overwhelmed the hotel staff in the following ways:
1. Overwhelmed housekeeping services: I was checked into a room that was still dirty and had yet to be turned over. I had to leave and tour the city while waiting for my room to be cleaned.
2. Overwhelmed guest services: I returned to my cleaned room to find no room service menu. I had to call twice and wait 35 min for someone to bring a menu.
3. Overwhelmed room service: Upon calling to place an order, I was told that there was a >1hr wait for food due to a short-staffed room service team.

I am not sure how this Hilton functions on other nights, but on Saturdays, this place is a complete mess. I strongly advise you to avoid it!!

The good news is that there are a number of other good hotels on the way to the Gateway Arch.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

We appreciate your review and I am very sorry to see the unsatisfactory experience you had during your time with us. Please know that what you experienced is not typical of our hotel and the services we provide. I have shared your comments with our leadership team to address these concerns. Once again, I am truly sorry for your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future and providing a far superior guest experience

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Since it was a business trip the room was paid for by the company. All the rooms were freezing, the meeting room was so cold that 20 of 23 wore jackets after the first day. The entire place had a wet/damp feeling the whole week. From my room to the meeting room inside the hotel took no less than 7minutes and up to 16 minutes. Breakfast was $25.00 for eggs/fruit/juice/tip. The hotel is beautiful but the neighborhood is sketchy at best. Aside from the doorman and valets the staff was not the friendliest. Its a nice place if you just want to through money away.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Terrell S, Front Office Supervisor at St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Thank you for your candid feedback regarding your stay at St. Louis Union Station Hotel. We are deeply sorry that we fell short of your expectations with regard to our product and service. We would love the opportunity to welcome you back again for a more flawless experience. Have a great day!

Reviewed 25 August 2017

I'm a Hilton Honners member and have been for years. I normally spend the money for an upgraded room and lounge access but I must say, dont waste your money on an upgraded room because for the rooms in the old section you only get a view facing the inside of construction and a wall.

I spoke to the front desk Hilton Honnors Receptionist and she simply said sorry, there was nothing she could do. WhenI said maybe I should look at moving to another hotel she did not bat an eye and acted as if go ahead, see if I care.

This showed me once again how fast Hilton hotels are going down hill simply because Hilton management refuses to invest in their staff and their staff training. Time for me to move back to Hyatt as it appears Hilton no longer need loyal customers.

Room Tip: If you feel the need to stay here dont waste the money on an upgraded room.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Terrell S, Front Office Supervisor at St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

First and foremost, please accept my sincerest apologies for the unsatisfactory experience you had during your time with us. Please know that what you describe here is not the level of service expected of our employees and our product. Your comments will be shared with our leadership team so that we may effectively address your concerns. Our goal is to always provide exceptional service that will make you want to return again and again. We hope that you will give us another try and let us prove this to you during your next visit the St. Louis.