“Gawd Awful Service”

Grounded in St. Louis
Ranked #58 of 59 Quick Bites in Saint Louis
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

This may be the worst restaurant that I have ever seen, even in an airport. To begin with, the humorless young lady (Tameka) that took my order warned me that it would be 10 minutes before I received my meal. I said that I would wait, and went off to pick up something from a nearby store. When I returned she asked for my number, but my meal was still not ready. Over the course of the next 15 minutes I gave her my number two more times.

Having waited 25 minutes I tried to get my money back, but could not get anyone to reply to me. The young lady at the register claimed to another customer that she did not work there-I think she was the daughter of one of the employees.

Collectively, they moved slower than anyone that I have ever seen that was actually getting paid. I can't tell you about the quality of the food, because I never received my meal and they made it clear that they did not care. This place deserves zero stars.

Date of visit: June 2018
2  Thank junkmailuse

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Stopped here because the line up included three pilots and 2 flight attendants, figured they knew best. And it turns out they did. Food was excellent. Had a lot of veggie burgers in my life and this is near the very top of the list. Service was friendly and we were all served quickly and efficiently

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Stop and really think about ordering here. I had 30min before my flight boarded, so I ordered a plain salad and coke from Grounded in St. Louis thinking it would be quick. Oh was I wrong. It took 25 min. to receive my order. There was not much salad, the tomatoes were over ripe and tasted bad and there were more onions then salad in the container. I don't expect a lot from airport food but this was one of my worst meals at any airport.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

With our flight boarding in 30 minutes we
Ordered 2 Basic Burgers, Curly Fries and beverages. Quite a surprise, the burgers were excellent with fresh lettuce, tomatoes, and onion. Bun was above average and toasted. Fries were very good, and not over seasoned. Food was grill prepared to order right in front of us. A very good meal in an appropriate amount of time. Good value for an airport terminal. Would do it again.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

The food took a little longer to prepare because it's made fresh, which I have grown to appreciate. The burger was good but the chili cheese fries were amazing.

Date of visit: May 2017