“Where is the cheese ?”
Review of El Bracero

El Bracero
Ranked #18 of 53 Restaurants in Sikeston
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: This place has the best food--you are always craving it. They had another in Jackson MO but are opening a new one in New Madrid, MO where I work. Everyone you talk to gives this place two thumbs up. Must list.
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I ate here today. I had a beef nacho with lots of beef tossed on chips and drizzle of white runny cheese. My wife got a taco salad, in a pita? They didnt take time to drain the chicken that was put on top and from my prospective across the table, It looked like soup. The waiter, guess his name was mr. Happy. Better service at culver's
My wife had to get up and get a refill and a box for the chips. It's almost like they didn't know you get chips and salsa first. Got 5 chips down and here is lunch. I see why they are so fast with bringing the food, all the employees like to gather in lobby or kitchen and talk, Customers are sec st this restaurant. I dont recommend going here, I would look else where.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

There are several Mexican restaurants in town, but this one is a local favorite. Good food, good atmosphere. No smoking dining on one end, smoking area, and bar on other. A great hang out. Good service. Great for couples, groups of friends, or family. They are very accommodating.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I love this place whether eating in or carrying out. One of my favorites. The food and drinks are great as well as the service. Go ahead and see for yourself. I think you will be pleased.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Stopped by while transiting the region over the holidays. Was greeted and seated in good order. After some clarification, my drink order was delivered and I ordered the Enchilada Poblanas for dinner and the Fried Ice Cream for dessert. The enchilada was very good, although it contained something very much like spinach. The ice cream was excellent!

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank mikepG8652CM
Reviewed 2 November 2016

While this restaurant won't beat out many in my home state, it was pretty good for dinner after a long day on the road. The meals were reasonably priced and the quantity of food was what you'd expect.

Date of visit: October 2016

Been to El Bracero? Share your experiences!