Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$116
View deal
PricelineUS$116
Expedia.comUS$116
TravelocityUS$116
Hotels.comUS$116
Agoda.comUS$116
AlgotelsUS$174
All reviews large refrigerator great stay complimentary breakfast beds were comfortable breakfast sandwich room was spotless would definitely stay here again road trip oatmeal fitness center staff was very friendly the breakfast area home2 dishwasher key sink popcorn
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2022

Understaffed and unprofessional - When I arrived my room was not ready at 5:00pm. The front desk personnel were more worried about making popcorn than helping me. I had been driving all day and I was exhausted. I stayed two nights. I was able to get coffee one morning at 6am. After I came down for my second cup it was empty. I didn't wait. Second morning, came down around 7:15am coffee was empty again. While there I cancelled a 2nd reservation. No mention was made that I would be charged (I should have checked - that is on me) however it would have been nice if the desk would have (1) told me I would be charged for the cancelled room and (2) When I checked out given me a receipt for the charged night. I realized it only two weeks after I arrived home and got my credit card bill. I called the hotel and the manager, Amanda told me this was all my fault I should have known this because I made the reservation. Not exactly customer service oriented here. Honestly it was one thing after another. I would not recommend this property. Understaffed and unprofessional - When I arrived my room was not ready at 5:00pm. The front desk personnel were more worried about making popcorn than helping me. I had been driving all day and I was exhausted. I stayed two nights. I was able to get coffee one morning at 6am. After I came down for my second cup it was empty. I didn't wait. Second morning, came down around 7:15am coffee was empty again. While there I cancelled a 2nd reservation. No mention was made that I would be charged (I should have checked - that is on me) however it would have been nice if the desk would have (1) told me I would be charged for the cancelled room and (2) When I checked out given me a receipt for the charged night. I realized it only two weeks after I arrived home and got my credit card bill. I called the hotel and the manager, Amanda told me this was all my fault I should have known this because I made the reservation. Not exactly customer service oriented here. Honestly it was one thing after another. I would not recommend this property.

Date of stay: July 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2022

We arrived at 5pm, loved that we had the digital key option. But, no digital key was delivered had to check in at the front desk. Room was not ready, no big deal we chose another room and got our keys.
Front desk staff was very nice.
Got to our room, layout was different than what we are used to. Still a nice room.
Was looking for the remote to the TV and beside the TV was a ball of long red hair. Gross! Lots of dust behind the TV. Not the end of the world. Threw the hair in the trash and went to put a bottle of water in the fridge. Top of fridge had so much dust on it, I could write my name in the dust ( but I didn’t… lol )
On to the bathroom, let’s just say I will not be showering in that shower. Floor is dark gray to black. Just can’t do it.
The air conditioner literally sounded like an airplane ready for take off. At this point we are laughing about how ridiculous this room is and that they pride their selves on cleanliness.
Now it’s bed time, pull down the blankets and the bed is horribly made. Sheets not staying on the bed.
In the middle of the night, my husbands pillow fell on the floor. He picked it up and there was long red hair on it.
He ended up, no joke, with a long red hair in his mouth.
So let’s just say we’ve had better rooms but still enjoyed ourselves. Will we give this hotel another try, maybe??!

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2022

This Home2 has great outdoor space to lounge in the evenings. Spacious Clean Rooms. Right off I-44 behind Cracker Barrel. Nice breakfast in the morning. Friendly Staff! I highly recommenced the Wing place off Glenstone: WINGS ECT!!

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 20 July 2022 via mobile

Great stay, Room was cleanish except for shower and dishwasher. Bed and pillow most comfortable ever stayed. Priced on high side but after a swim a great night sleep. And even better breakfast. Would like to see access after hours on end doors.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2022

Scott on the night shift went out of his way to help me get back into my room when I was locked out. Even though it was 10:30 p.m., he made phone calls to at least two hotel employees at home to get advice on what to do and he kept trying until he succeeded in opening my door. Thanks, Scott and sorry to you folks he had to call! I won't read the privacy lock sign so literally in the future. I truly thought it was some sort of extra privacy measure and not an actual deadbolt.

I love the sustainable measures the hotel has taken. However, I think wrapping most of the breakfast breads and muffins and the complimentary apples in plastic wrap is unnecessary and harmful to the planet.

Date of stay: May 2022