“I was impressed!”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sunshine
Transit: Located within 100 yards.
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I would eat here once a week and try something different each time if I could afford it. I had the Pollo alla Parmagiana (chicken Parmesan) with spaghetti marinara. Fantastic! My friend had the Pollo Marsala and said it also was delicious

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

A long time local favorite; house made pastas and sauces are delicious... My shrimp pesto rigatoni , my wife's fettucino, the calamari and the ceaser salad was one of the best we have eaten... A little louder than what we remember, wish it was a little quiter but very fast service, good managemnt...

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Went with friends; they wanted Italian, and I wanted a steak. I was blown away by the filet and especially the mushroom cream sauce that was served with it. The chianti was great too. This my new favorite filet in town.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

What a wonderful restaurant! Service was outstanding and the food delicious. Don't think I have ever had pasta served hot and perfectly seasoned. There are not many four-five star restaurants in Springfield....this one is not to be missed. Hope you enjoy as much as I did.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Avanzare was clean, friendly, and a good atmosphere. Ashley was a wonderful waitress, very attentive and knowledgeable. The food was very good and fresh, some of the best marinara we've had.