Lowest prices for your stay
US$109
Free cancellation until 16/12/22
BestWestern.comUS$109
PricelineUS$109
Lol.travelUS$127
All reviews rain shower gaming area nice little boutique hotel concept hotel cool vibe usb ports modern amenities great hotel nice shower the bed was extremely comfortable safe area best westerns other hotels clean towels love this hotel queen bed place to sleep
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2022

This hotel is pretty OK, the rooms are on the smaller side there was no real desk to work at. Downstairs in the lobby there were always people at the bar and sitting around eating and drinking.
My room was mostly clean, with the exception of my trash having used feminine products in them when I arrived. Had to go downstairs and ask for trash bags to empty it myself.
The shower is nice, rainfall showerhead even though it’s very, cozy? The whole room is fairly small I don’t spend a ton of time in mine because I work all day when I’m out of town so that’s all right.
The real issue is the noise , they know it’s noisy there were two sets of earplugs on the bedside table. The outside noise is crazy loud. But the inside noise is just as bad. You can hear everything through the walls, I was woken up at least two days out of four by someone’s phone alarm in the rooms next-door because I could hear it that clearly.
The bed was fairly comfortable and overall the hotel isn’t bad I would probably stay again, hopefully with out having to take my own trash out.

Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2022

After using Airbnb for my last few stays in Springfield, this was a great alternative as it was just a one night stay. Staff and amenities were above Standard and if you just want a quick bite to eat, then the Wheelhouse that adjoins to the Hotel, is an alternative to eating out. Food is great and reasonably priced for "Hotel" Food and a great array of Beers on Tap and a good Wine Selection too.

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 14 May 2022

I stay at a lot of hotels travelling for pleasure and this is the first time I have entered a room and said out loud…”Cool Room”. Check-in was quick and easy, Natosha was a pleasure to talk to about the property. Room is very comfortable, nicely appointed, bright, and the bed was extremely comfortable. Granted this is a boutique kind of room and they used every inch of space to create a room for sleeping and little otherwise. I’ve stayed in much smaller rooms and this one was about right for a place to sleep and use your laptop. If I needed a place to spread things out and work for a few days the setup would not be optimal. The only negative for me and I discussed this with Natosha when I checked out was the rain shower. Because the shower stall is small, women might have issues with shaving or not wanting to get their hair wet…almost impossible to avoid the “rain” unless you shut the shower off. Otherwise I like the concept and am looking forward to BW having more properties like this throughout the US.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 4 May 2022

Stayed in this place because of its closeness to where I had a relative in the hospital. Rude and extremely unfriendly employees, ants on the walls, bedside table, & on my bed; baby cockroach on the desk. Reported it to housekeeping, thinking they would spray or something.....nope. Head of housekeeping said that she would tell maintenance about it when she seen them THE NEXT DAY. That's just 1 bad story. The ONLY good thing I can say was that the beds were surprisingly soft and very comfortable. I wont stay here again though. I will choose any other Best Western location.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jamie Hansen, Owner at Vib Best Western Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2022

Thank you for the comments regarding your recent stay with us.
We are sorry that we were unable to meet your expectations during your stay. Guest satisfaction is something we strive for every day and your feedback is very much appreciated. Please know we use all feedback, both positive and constructive when reviewing the services and accommodations we provide to our guests.
If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Reviewed 3 May 2022

Nice newer hotel. Staff was great and nice location. The issue was the main entrance since there were two exterior doors not aligned with the inner sliding door. For a walking person no problem. For my wife in a wheelchair it was difficult.

Date of stay: May 2022