All reviews nature center farmers market great hotel fire pit james river easy access fitness center clean rooms business trip convenient location home away from home pleasant stay indoor pool would definitely stay here again staff was friendly hgi leed
Reviewed 30 January 2017

Everything was perfect I would recommend this hotel to everyone I know it was clean and the staff was great. My girlfriend lost a diamond earring and the staff jumped in to help us locate the earring and didn't ask any questions. Just helped us find it.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Chris B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm happy to see that you had a great time during your stay with us. I hope the next time you visit the area you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

The hotel was very satisfactory, easy check in, like the baggage carts, and the room was very clean and nice. The meeting rooms were very comfortable. The lunch and dinner that was provided was excellent.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Chris B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

Reviewed 24 January 2017

Hotel was new and updated. Good location and had everything you needed on site. The staff was also friendly and greeted with a smile from check in to check out. The only downgrade of staying at a HGI vs their Hampton brand is that you have to pay for breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Chris B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Hilton Garden Inn continues to provide a solid performance. This location is easily accessible on the southwest side of Springfield. Plentiful parking. Hot coffee in the lobby 24/7. Polite and friendly counter staff.
The room is very well appointed. Desk, mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, etc.
A great place to stay in Springfield.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Chris B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2017

Reviewed 22 January 2017

Love this hotel. I know my family can go here and always have a great comfortable stay. Breakfast is great and sure beats having to go else where and wait with hungry kids. I feel like it is a home away from home.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm happy to see that you had a great time during your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you, and your family, again.