“Brunch”

Aviary Cafe
Ranked #14 of 709 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This cafe was opened three months ago and after a second lovely visit, I wanted to tell "the world" about them! 417.866.NEST
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Very nice, great flavors, friendly but skilled service, unique and creative menu. They have a thoughtful approach to food.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

What a great brunch experience. We are from TN and were in town for business. Our flight schedule allowed for an early lunch and we are SO VERY glad one of our party had heard of Aviary Cafe. Sweet and savory- we tried it all! From the crepes to the mash, every dish was scrumptious. Fresh, flavorful and delightfully creative. Prices are moderate, service was good and atmosphere is Country quirky. Aviary Cafe will be on our return list!

Reviewed 8 December 2017

This is a favorite place to stop when we get to Springfield. It is an eclectic little café on the corner. The dining room is charming and inviting. The staff has always been friendly, while the food is amazing. Each time I've been the menu has changed a little. Some things are added and some have been removed. Yesterday, was a bit of a celebration so we ordered drinks and shared appetizers and was a perfect visit.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Absolutely loved the food, service, and atmosphere at this lovely creperie. Spent a lot of time in France and I would say that both the savory and dessert crepes that I had here beat any that I have ever had. Also appreciated the knowledge about and availability of gluten free crepes. Absolutely wonderful!!

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places in Springfield for a girl's lunch or dinner with friends. My favorite thing on the menu by far is the shrimp scampi crepe with pomme frites. And the dessert crepes are to die for. I tried the seasonal pumpkin pie crepe and was not a bit disappointed. It's not really "authentic" French cuisine if that's what you're looking for, but very, very good.