Hotels.com
Wyndham
StayForLong
Travelocity
All reviews room was clean sausage pool and hot tub biscuits the breakfast area hot breakfast in town yogurt stay there again nice stay staff was very friendly great place to stay convenient location king bed one night stay road trip shawn
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 September 2022

Place was great amazing people and breakfast there is no where I would rather stay in Springfield Missouri when I’m out on another business trip I will definitely be using baymont again the room was big nice and clean

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Guest Relations Manager, Owner at Baymont by Wyndham Springfield I-44, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2022

Hi Trezweiser ,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay with us! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the hot tub, our hospitality, and breakfast! It is so rewarding to hear that we were able to give you a five star experience and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 17 September 2022

This hotel needs more attention to detail in cleanliness. The staff is nice, and the breakfast is good. Unfortunately, I’ll try a different hotel in the future. I hope the hotel trains its staff to do better at cleaning the rooms and hallways.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Guest Relations Manager, Owner at Baymont by Wyndham Springfield I-44, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2022

Hi Gateway ,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. We are very sorry for the cleanliness issues that occurred during your time at our hotel. We do strive to present a super clean property and were reviewing your comments with our housekeeping team to make sure all needed improvements are made. We do appreciate the compliments to our breakfast,front desk staff and we are addressing our policies to prevent the housekeeping issues that you experienced from occurring in the future. Please keep us in mind for your next stay in the area.

Reviewed 11 September 2022

There was some trouble with my reservation but Shawn at the front dest worked for about 15 minutes to get it straight and ensure I was not double charged. He was the best front desk employee I have ever dealt with at a motel. The breakfast was the best I have had at a motel and the host (Angie, I think) was awesome. I would absolutely stay again and recommend to all!

Date of stay: September 2022
Guest Relations Manager, Owner at Baymont by Wyndham Springfield I-44, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2022

Hi Donnie ,

Thank you for taking the time to share this five-star experience with our management, staff, and future guests.

We are glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit!

Your comments have been addressed with Shawn , Angieand we hope to see you again, soon

Reviewed 6 September 2022 via mobile

Our experience was wonderful from the time we walked in. The staff was very friendly, the clerk registered us very quickly pointing all the amenities. He held the door for us to bring our things in and walked us to our room. The room was very clean, quiet, and very comfortable. The breakfast was wonderful, there was a large selection to choose from. We will definitely stay here the next time we are in Springfield.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Guest Relations Manager, Owner at Baymont by Wyndham Springfield I-44, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2022

Hi Global60225133044 ,

Thank you for your kind comments and 5-star rating! We are so happy to learn that you enjoyed our staff's hospitality, breakfast service, and for letting us know how impressed you were with the cleanliness of our hotel. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon.

Reviewed 22 August 2022

The location was perfect for our visit to the fairgrounds. The hotel was average, a little dated but clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly. The breakfast was average. The neighborhood nice, except for several homeless people on the streets.

Date of stay: August 2022
Guest Relations Manager, Owner at Baymont by Wyndham Springfield I-44, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2022

Hi Mikih ,

Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding your most recent stay with us. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We look forward to serving you again!