Lowest prices for your stay
US$79
Free cancellation until 18/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
Wyndham
US$79
ZenHotels.com
US$60
Expedia.comUS$79
Hotels.comUS$79
TravelocityUS$79
All reviews room was clean sausage pool and hot tub biscuits hot breakfast the breakfast area in town stay there again yogurt nice stay staff was very friendly convenient location great place to stay king bed one night stay road trip shawn
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 November 2022 via mobile

We booked this hotel because we needed an accessible room and preferred a connecting room with it. Upon entry the hotel did not look very clean but we decided to stay. Shortly after we unpacked we killed a cockroach crawling across the furniture. The manager at least offered to refund our money but said “it is only one bug”. REALLY?

Definitely not recommended even at the low price.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Guest Relations Manager, Owner at Baymont by Wyndham Springfield I-44, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2022

Hi daveb0123,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for the unfortunate incident that you experienced regarding the visit of unwelcome pests to your room. We appreciate that you’ve taken the time to point out the possibility of a pest problem. I am also very sorry for the housekeeping issues that you experienced when staying with us. Know that your voice is of tremendous importance to us and we are confronting each of the issues that you mentioned to ensure that no guest has this experience in the future.

We do hope that you'll return to see how we are continuously improving to impress our guests more with each visit.

Reviewed 5 November 2022 via mobile

Clean room and facilities. Comfortable bed. Friendly staff ( Destiny ) was enthusiastic and helpful getting me an extra pillow and some salt. She offered twice to deliver the items to my room but I declined and she got it to me very quickly. Breakfast was ok for a” free” meal. Scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, sausage and all the usual cold cereal, bagels, yogurt and oatmeal packets. Check in and out was flawless. Some freeway noise heard but I just used earplugs, like I always do.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Guest Relations Manager, Owner at Baymont by Wyndham Springfield I-44, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2022

Hi sonographer,

Thank you for choosing our hotel during your leisure time travel. We aim to impress with our cleanliness, breakfast, hospitality, and we are thrilled to learn that we have succeeded. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

Reviewed 17 October 2022

The rooms were clean. The hot tub was wonderful. The breakfast was hot and delicious but there wasn't very many gluten free options it would been nice to have. My daughter and I both gluten intolerant. The staff was very friendly.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Guest Relations Manager, Owner at Baymont by Wyndham Springfield I-44, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2022

Hi Z6444WIdebbiee ,

Thank you for choosing our hotel during your leisure time travel. We aim to impress with our cleanliness, breakfast, hospitality, and we are thrilled to learn that we have succeeded. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon here at the Baymont by Wyndham Springfield I-44.

Reviewed 17 October 2022 via mobile

This place was very nice, clean friendly staff. I would recommend this place for anyone who is looking to stay in Springfield Missouri. You won’t find a friendlier place to stay. The staff were very helpful. You will see for yourself if you decide to stay! Baymont is a great place.

Room tip: Most places are pretty close. Parking is free and pretty decent.
Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi spitfirem2015 ,

Good day! Thank you for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. It's good to hear from you and we greatly appreciate that you've taken the time to share your five star experience at our hotel! We enjoy sharing these reviews with our staff and we all look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 6 October 2022 via mobile

The staff was EXCELLENT!
Breakfast had a good selection of easy foods. Hot breakfast was sausage, gravy, biscuits, eggs, & fried potatoes.
The pool & spa were in excellent condition & well maintained.
The rooms were clean. Beds & pillows were very comfortable.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank CandM1991
Guest Relations Manager, Owner at Baymont by Wyndham Springfield I-44, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2022

Hi Candy ,

Thank you for your kind comments and 5-star rating! We are so happy to learn that you enjoyed our staff's hospitality, breakfast service, and for letting us know how impressed you were with the cleanliness of our hotel. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon.